Ace let go of me and then I tumbled to the floor, landing on my back.

"Shi-" I look up and see a woman standing beside Ace, "Shi-ps are really cool."

"Jesus! Go help her up!" The woman lightly smacked the back of his head.

I like her already.

"Oh God, sorry Cupcake, here." He grabbed my arm and pulled me to my feet as I rubbed the back of my head.

"Why is she wearing Ja-" The woman began then stopped when Ace said,

"Mom this is cupcake, cupcake this is mom." He introduced us.

I shook her outstretched hand, "My name is actually Luna Prescott."

"Prescott..I think I have heard that name before.."

"You must be the First Lady, it's an honour to meet you ma'am." I bowed in respect.

"Please, call me Caroline."

"Okay Caroline, if you don't mind me asking, whose name were you about to say?" Then I quickly added, "I get that it's a personal question, you don't have to answer it if you don't want to."

I saw an emotion flash through her eyes when she looked at Ace, "I think someone would much rather tell you.."

I looked at Ace who had the same emotion etched onto his face before he replaced it with a sad smile, "That's a story for another time.."

We fell into a silence as we stood idly still.

"Go and be a gentleman, Macenth." She used his full name, "Go take her to breakfast."

I was about to burst out laughing when Ace put his hand over my mouth.

"Mom..." he whined and then literally dragged me down the stairs but not before I waved Caroline goodbye.

Once we got to the bottom, he let go of me and I collapsed to the floor in giggles.

"Macenth?" I wheezed, "Your name's Macenth?"

"What do you think Ace is short for? Not a word of this to anyone." His eyes looked like they wanted to kill me but his small smile said otherwise.

I pretended to zip my mouth and throw away the key as he laughed at my childish self.

I refrained myself from laughing as I followed behind him to the kitchen where I could already hear the music playing on a speaker.

My house by Flo Rida was blasting out so loud, I'm surprised that someone didn't come and tell them to shut it off.

Probably because it was the President's son.

As if it was a cue, Ace walked into the kitchen shouting along, "Welcome to My House!"

The kitchen was large and glossy, it had marble interior with black cabinets with an sleek island and shiny metal ovens and microwaves. Next to it was an open dining room which has a grey long wooden table with comfy chairs.

I leant against the island and looked at my friends who were sitting at the table, "Let me guess, Noah started playing it?"

"How else would?" They all said in unison.

I grinned and looked at Macenth right in front of me, "You got any pancake mix?"

"Nope, but Mama Crawford stuck a recipe in my head."

"You guys are acting like you are already a couple." Taylor grins.

They others nod in agreement as my cheeks tinge a light pink. I saw Lucas look down for a while then recomposed his unhappy face.