"What is it?" I questioned him, "Nothing." He said as he coughed.

Nathan then carried me again and took me to his bed.

"Don't get out of the bed okay? Even if you wanted to throw up." He said.

"Okay." I said, then he pulled the sheets over me and said, "Go to sleep."

"I can't."

"You have to so you could feel better when you wake up."

"Wait is everyone okay?" I questioned him as I sat back up.

"Everyone is fine they are just disposing of the dead bodies." He said nonchalantly, as if it's normal to him, which actually is.

I cringed when he said dead bodies, and he noticed that so he stopped talking and laid down near me.

"Thank you." I said after a while.

"For what?"

"For taking care of me."

"I'm the one who should thank you, you saved me." He said as he looked into my eyes.

I gave him a weak smile, so he kissed one of the dimples that have formed on my face, "I always want to see them on your face." He said as he kissed the other one.

"Now go to sleep." He added.

"I'll try." I said as I put my head on his pillow and took in his scent.

He placed his hand on my head and started playing with my hair which made me drift into sleep.

The next morning

I rubbed my eyelids as I squinted my eyes from the light coming from the windows. I felt a hand on my waist, and my legs were wrapped around omg Nathan!!! My brain screamed when I opened my eyes and saw Nathan sleeping peacefully in front of me.

He looked like a baby, not really he didn't have a baby's body. Talking about bodies he was shirtless, and damn those abs.

I felt my cheeks flush when I saw his naked upper-part. I tried to move away from him, but he pulled me tighter. Shit, I was in deep trouble. Should I wake him, or not? I should wake him, no I can't he looks too peaceful.

I finally decided to wake him up after I argued with my brain, "Nathan." I said softly as I removed the hair falling on his eyes. No response.

"Nathan." I said again as I poked his chest, damn that's hard.

"Ummm." He said as he stretched, oh my fuckkk!!!! He looked so hot while flexing, I could see his whole body.

"You see something you like?" I heard Nathan's hoarse and raspy morning voice.

I looked up immediately to meet his smirking lips. So I rolled my eyes, and said, "Nah, I've seen better." I lied, his body was so fucking hot his 8 packs laid perfectly and he didn't need to do anything for them to show, they just popped up all by themselves. He should be a model, I thought to myself.

"Ohh really? Who?" He said. As I gulped.

"I'd love to meet him." He sarcastically said since I didn't answer his question.

"Nathan, I have to use the bathroom."

"Who's stopping you?"

"You." I said as I pointed at his arm which was still wrapping my waist.

"Sorry." He said as he instantly removed his hand. I miss his touch already, shut up Zoe. I sat up straight on his bed and went to his bathroom. I could feel his stare on my well-exposed body, and I smiled.

After I finished freshening up I went out of the bathroom to see Nathan soaking wet and wrapped in a towel that was hanging so low on his waist which made his V-line show.

I turned around to enter the bathroom and lock myself in so he won't see me blush, but as I turned around he said, "Running away from me?"

"Uhhhh, nooo." I said as I faced his beautiful eyes.

"I took a shower in the guest room since I'm running late." He said as he dried his hair using another towel.

"I'm going to my room so I could change."

"Okay, you're excused." He said as I looked back at him and raised my eyebrows. Damn that guy is bipolar.

"I'm excused oh really, well if you didn't tell me I wouldn't have left." I sarcastically said as he clenched his jaw.

"Look I don't want to fight, the day just started. So go to your room already."

"Fine." I said harshly as I slammed the door behind me.

"What are you doing in Nathan's room?" Jessica asked me as she saw me get out.

"Nothing." I said as I walked to my room while she followed.

"Please tell me that you fu-" Jessica said as I stopped her.

"Jesus Jessica, noooo!!!" I said as I blushed.

************

Death responded:
Because you are a beautiful lie
And I'm a painful truth."

~Unknown

Song:
Die for you ~ The Weeknd

Hi guysssss, I just wanted to let you know that I changed Justin's character

So check the 'Cast' chapter again to see who I changed him too.

Thank you!!!!

And don't forget to

Vote!!!!

Stay Strong.
-Just a normal gurll