history: kyungil: fxxk it

182504

" if someone stays with you after you hurt more them more than once, they love you. Think about it.they're choosing pain over pleasure "

-

" ok yn, lets be honest here, we all know how much you love this guy, but what if he doesnt like you back ?" Chaerin asked

I shrugged my shoulders as i held onto the letter closely to me. " its a risk i know, but you only live once chaerin, and i want to take this risk "

Chaerin nodded her head as she patted my shoulder before leaving with her boyfriend. I took a deep breathe before walking to the lockers of Kyungil before slipping the letter in. The bell ranged making me jumped before leaving to class.

-
4 classes later i reached my locker before i was turned around and slammed into it, causing me to wince in pain before feeling a pair lips on mine. Widing my eyes, i saw Kyungil eyes closed as he was kissing me. He pulled away as his cheeks became red.

" from this day onward, you are now my girlfriend yn ln " he says, his voice sending chills against my skin. Blushing i nodded my head as he grab my hand and laced them with his. He smiled towards me as Chaerin smiled and gave me two thumbs up as i blushed even more.

-
I have bio and geo eocs coming up and im prett sure im going to fail. 😣 i cant fail my junior year oh god 💔😭