kard : b.m : who ? ( pt.3 )

172410

" everytime my phone buzzes I hope its you missing me."
-
Sitting on the chair, holding a bottle of Vodka smirking and looking at the body on the ground you scoff. The person on the ground, shaking in fear looked up at you in shock.

" what happened to you ?" they asked

" a heartbreak..along with being abandoned. Anything else my dear ?" I asked, smirking.

They shook their head, making me chuckle.

" take him away, put him with the others Kris, " I said, taking another sip from the Vodka a

Kris nodded his head before he spoke. "I have to be going soon ms. Ln, Tao should be coming in. If not, I apologize " Kris says

I nodded my head," if Tao doesn't come on time he must have a good excuse. He knows what will happen to him if it is not true "

Kris nodded his head and dragged Yoongi where the others are. I chuckled again and shook my head. Such a shame for Korean idols disappearing. I drunk more and looked around the room.

---

"Yes ..."

I shook my head and walked away from B.M. Somin followed me, making me sob. I was covering my mouth, making sure not a sound comes out. Tears pouring out of my eyes. I noticed people where watching, making me sob more.

"it's going to be ok yn. I promise "

"I just can't anymore Somin, I can't...I'm sorry for what I'm about to do "I choked out from my sobs.

Somin looked at me wide eyes before she nodded her head and ran away.

--

" oh B.M how are you doing, "I asked, taking a puff from the stick of death.

B.M looked at me lazily and sat back down on the chair ( gif above ). I smirked and sat down, on the ground and blew the smoke towards him. He glared at me, gripping his chair. I giggled and took another puff.

" oh B.M, don't you wish some things never happened ?" I asked, turning the T.V on

" coming to you live, BTS beloved member Min Yoongi has been reported missing. He was last seen at the mall, shopping for a birthday gift. No one knows who is taking the idols of Korea but we pray that is safe "

All he did was glare at me, not speaking a word. I giggled again and blew the smoke out, forming rings.

"I do. I wish I never fell in love with you. I wish I never met you " I said.

I stood up and threw the cigar away. I wipe my hands and looked away from B.M.

" you won't get away from this. You kidnapping idols. I will murder you "

I stopped and smirked, turning towards him. His eyes widening as I start to laugh.

" you are going to murder me? Remember B.M, I haven't touched you or the idols I have taken. Let's just say this is your vacation, for at least a couple months until I decide to let you go. The idols that left thank me. They are so well rested. Now tell me again B.M. are you going to kill me or... break my heart again " I asked, looking straight into his eyes.

B.M eyes widen before he stood up and ran towards the see through the wall. I smirked and went towards him, waving to him. He had murder in his eyes and I knew that he wanted to hurt me.

" goodbye B.M, you will be the last one to be released !" I screamed as I walked away.

When I closed the door, he began to scream and bang on the glass. I smirked as I walked down the dark corridor.

Let the games begin