stray kids: felix: a quick date for you beautiful

181704

Best revenge is to boss up physically, mentally, and financially.

-
" baby I'm home !" 

I jumped off my bed, throwing on a sweater as I raced to the front door to see my boyfriend. I squealed as I jumped on him, making him stumble a bit. He chuckled as wraps his arms around my small waist. 

" hows my beautiful girlfriend " he says, brushing my hair from my face. I blushed as I gave him a kiss on his cheek. 

" your girlfriend has been missing you, even though it has only been a couple of hours " I said against his lips. His hands tighten on my waist as he was going to kiss me but I giggled and pulled back. His face had a frown before it formed into a small smile. 

" how about a date hm ?" He says, placing his things on the cabinet near the door. 

I nodded my head I went back into my room to get some converse before grabbing my phone and rushing back to Felix. He places your hand against your back as you both exit your apartment.

-

" hi welcome to Olive Garden what can I do for you ?" the girl said smiling.

 " a table for two please " Felix said, fixing his coat before looking up at the girl. You saw the girl blushed before nodding her head as she mumbled to you to follow her. Felix smiled towards you as he pushes your seat in before sitting down himself. 

As you were finishing your food, you smiled. " thank you for today, it was something we both needed "

he smiled while nodding his head also. " it was. Next I promise to take you somewhere else " He says smiling. 

-

Bruh, hellevator and district 9 is my new fav songs.