got7:maze runner pt.1

182601

I'm not actually mad at you; I just want you to care. 

- mini maze runner series -

A little mini series for my love of maze runner, like can you believe they finally released the movie ?! I honestly I want to cry because i can't go see it 😿😢but I hope enjoy this series. Omg you guys we are at 3k and i wanna thank you all for reading !

- Mark: newt
- jinyoung: minho
- yugyeom: Thomas
- jackson: gally
- jaebum: alby
- bambam: chuck
- youngjae: ben

-

Night came in as everyone began to go to sleep. Me and Mark stayed up, staring into the starry night. We both stayed silent as we just hear the crickets chirp and the sounds of the walls moving. Sighing I turned over to him and smiled. His blonde hair flowing softly against the wind, his eyes closed as he is slowly falling asleep.

Sighing, i put my elbows up in support and laid on his lap. I felt him move alittle befor he stop. I smiled as i continue to look at the field.

" mark...do you ever think we will leave this place ?" I asked

His hands went towards my hair as he stayed silent. " hopefully soon love, and i know what to do when we leave "

I smiled as I stood up and wipe my jeans from the grass. Mark looked at me for a second before he does the same.

" tomorrw the greenie comes and i will have to give him a little chat about eye balling you sweetie "

I laughed as we walked towards our hut, swinging our hands that are tangled together. Mark chuckled also as he kissed my head.

" yeah, and i will be showing him around as you and jaebum talk about his work " i said

He frown as he glared at me. I giggled as i kissed his lips and open my hut. " good night mark "

" goodnight my love " he says smiling.

Closing my door to my hut, i squeal in happiness before i jump into my thing i call bed and smiled. Tomorrow will be even more amazing.

-
Hearing the bird tweet, i rub my eyes and saw daylight. I hear the boy chattering around the place before the alarm rung. Jumping out the bed, i burst my door open and ran out where the crowd was beginning to form. Pushing pash the gladers, i smiled as i saw mark looking at the new greenie.

Before we could say anything, he jumps up and run.

" We got a runner !" Everyone scream

Mark comes near me and chuckles as Jackson tackles him to the ground. We jog up towards him and help him up.

" well greenie, welcome to the Maze " Jackson says chuckling

Mark chuckles as i went towards the greenie. He looked afraid so i went over and smiled.

" i will be showing you around greenie " i said smiling

He nods his head before i heard my name being called. I groaned as I turned around to see Jaebum and BamBam jogging towards us.

" yn, mark come along with me. Bambam will be showing him around " jaebum says

I nodded my head and turned around and waved goodbye to the greenie. Mark pulled my hand along with him as we followed Jaebum. Entering the mapping room, i notice how heavy the air is.

" this isnt good news is it ?" I asked softly

Jaebum gave me a small smile before shaking his head no.

" we have a problem, and that is we need more runners. Yn i know your the best so far and we need you "

Mark growled, " no way in hell is she going into the maze Jb"

Jaebum sighed as he shakes his head. " it's not really up to you Mark. Yn will be one risking her life outside the glade. We lost two runners within the past week and the greenie cant know "

I sighed and gave mark a kiss on his cheek. " ill be a runner and before you even protest mark, think it about it. The more runners the better, we can get out this place and finally have some freedom. I just want a life without being control. "

Mark sighed and nodded his head. " fine but one mark on you and that is it "

" is that a pun?" I giggled

He lets out a sigh before chuckling also. Jb smiled before heading out. I sighed and leaned into marks chest and just stayed.

-
" come on Jackson, you can beat a girl " someone yells

Jackson smirk as do i before he comes sprinting towards me. I moved away as i jumped on his back as a joke. He laughs along with the gladers around us.

" hey greenie, why dont you come and try " jackson calls out

He seemed the mumble something before he joined the circle.