After an hour of talking and gossiping, the girls excused themselves and went to sleep.

I sat in my bed and tried to sleep, but couldn't. The flashbacks were always on my mind. After what felt like a year I finally drifted to sleep.

The next day

Outfit above^^

I decided to talk to Nathan today about my job, I had to continue working but he wouldn't let me leave the house without one of the girls.

"May I come in." I said as I knocked on Nathan's opened door.

"Yes." Nathan said as he looked up from his folder.

"Nathan, I want to talk to you about something important." I said as I started fidgeting with my fingers.

"If you wanted to talk about the kiss, it meant nothing to me and it shouldn't mean anything to you."

"Are you fucking serious? You think I came here to talk about that!" I said as I felt hurt for what he said, it didn't mean anything for him I guess I'm one of his toys after all.

"Then what did you want to talk about."

"I have to get back to work."

"I can't let you get out of the house, not now at least."

"Nathan I have to."

"If by you have to, you mean so you could pay for your parents' medical bills then it's already taken care of."

"What do you mean?" I asked, what did he mean by that. I couldn't believe what I just heard.

"I paid for the bills, you don't have to work in that place anymore." He said as he continued reading his file.

"I have wasted 2 years of my life trying to pay for those bills and you're telling me that you have already paid for them in less than a day."

"I've repeated that sentence more than once why can't you understand?" He said as I ran up to where he was seated and hugged him.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." I said as I smiled and kept on hugging him, at first his body felt tense against mine but then he relaxed and placed his hand on the small of my back.

He was still sitting on his desk chair while I was on top of him, both of my hands on his neck. Then when I pulled back leaving my hands on his neck, I looked at his beautiful eyes and told him, "Thank you, Nathan, really."

"Don't mention it, princess."

"Boss." Damon said as he barged into Nathan's office. "Ohh shit!! Sorry for interrupting your romantic moment," Damon said as I jumped out of Nathan's arms and left the room after punching Damon's shoulder playfully.

A week had passed

"Come on girls!!!" I yelled as I stood at the edge of the stairs waiting for them so we could go to the gym. Nathan and I haven't talked for a while, to think of it we haven't talked at all for a whole week.

I see him only once every day and that's when we are eating dinner, other than that he doesn't look like he lives in the house.

"Coming!!" Crystal yelled as she ran downstairs.