"We need to get him to a hospital!" Diggle shouted at Felicity.

"No we don't."

"We can't help him.

"No we can't but we know someone who can." Felicity says. I look up from where I was looking at Oliver's side. Barry Allen. Oliver told me the developments in what was happening.

We get Oliver back to the lab while I go and tranq dark Barry at the train station. I carry his long awkward body back to the bunker as I like to call it.

After about 5 minutes he woke up. Felicity told him what happened and that he needed to save Oliver. I perched on a table not too far away. I had a sinking feeling in my chest knowing that Oliver might die. He started to code and Barry figured out that his blood was unnaturally clotting. Diggle was doing chest compressions.

"Luckly you guys have a rat problem." Barry said picking up rat poison off of the corner.

"Are you crazy that will kill him!" Diggle objects.

"He dies if I don't." Barry shoots back.

"Peyton?" They look to me.

"Do it." I hold my legs against my chest and just watch not being able to do anything. Barry get some and puts it into the IV that we inserted before he started to code.

"He's crashing." Diggle said.

"Ollie." I almost started to cry. I already lost my mom I can't lose him either. His heart starts to beat again shortly after Barry injected him with the rat poison.

We waited until he woke up. I sat in the rafters in the little area I made for myself watching. barry was checking on him when he reached out and started to choke Barry.

"Oliver, let him go." Felicity and Diggle get him to stop choking barry who moves to breath for a minute. I can't seem to pull myself out of my space in the rafters.

"What the hell is going on?" Oliver asks looking around as he sat up.

"You were injected with a strong-acting blood coagulant."

Barry starts talking and I tune them out before pressing my back to the wall.

"You told him who I am." Oliver looks mad at Felicity.

"Yeah, I did."

"That's not your secret to tell, Felicity. I decide who finds out my identity."

"Well, we didn't have time to get your vote what with you unconscious and dying."

"What happens if he leaves here and goes right to the police." Oliver says.

"He wouldn't do that."

"I wouldn't do that." Barry chimes in after Felicity.

"I trust him."

"I don't."

"What are you going to do put an arrow in him?"

"I'm considering it."

"Don't worry he's kidding. How's this any different from when your mother shot you and you came to me for help?"

"Your mother shot you?"Barry asked mortified. Oliver pointed his finger at him. I didn't even know that.

"Or when you brought Dig down here when he was poisoned with curare."

"The difference is that I did my homework on both of you! I don't just tell people easily." Oliver shouts at her.

"I'm not going to tell anyone. And you don't have to thank me. but you should than her instead of being kind of a jerk." I was kinda amused and interested to see where this went. Oliver got up into Barry's face. "Mr. Queen." Oliver sighs and looks at his beeping phone.

"I have to go home. Is Peyton there?" Oliver asks Diggle. Who just points up at my direction. He sighs again before talking to Diggle and Felicity again. "The man I fought in the bunker has what he needs to mass produce the serum from the island. And we have to stop him." Oliver turns to go and change out of his costume and then Barry talks about fingerprints. Oliver just knows to leave me alone until I want to come down. He leaves and I stay up in my nest until he is long gone.

"Peyton, how do you know Oliver?" Barry asks seeing me climb down.

"He's my dad." I say before he looks me. It's a few hours before Oliver come back.

"Barry, are there any side effects to the rat poison?"

"Uh, hallucinations, and excessive sweating. Are you sweating excessively?"

"You're hallucinating? What are you seeing?" Felicity asks.

"A girl named Shado that was with me on the island." Oliver answers uneasily.

"Shado, Sara. How many women were you marooned with?" Felicity goes to her monitors. "You sure this wasn't fantasy island?"

Barry babbles and draws some blood from Oliver and Felicity then talks about Cyrus Gold who was the guy that attacked Oliver.

Oliver tries to go out and Diggle stops him.

"Don't worry I'll figure out what's wrong with Oliver." Barry says. I watch him.

"You'd be the first." I have Barry show me what he's going so I can be kinda like him when he's not here.

I go home and leave but stay away from Oliver. Moria started to decorate the house with Christmas things. I had been here for 8 months and I get to have my first Christmas with them.