𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼

ALARIC

Big waves inside the cage, crashing down towards Ayesha's direction. That is what I saw kaya ikinuyom ko ang mga kamay ko dahil sa kaba. I do not even know why I've became so protective of Ayesha.

Maybe I just found her personality so familiar? Did I got attached to her? I don't I really do not know.

"Are you okay, your majesty?" Tanong ni Benetha sa akin rito sa tabi ko so I swallowed the lump of my throat and nodded. "Fine, just not comfortable." Sabi ko at ginulo ang mataas kong buhok. What is wrong with me? I'm not like this at all nut my heart won't stop skipping a beat. Am I having palpitations?

"Does the chair makes you uncomfo?" Tanong naman ni Zage sa tabi ko but I just shook my head. "Don't mind me." Sabi ko and they nodded. They also acts so over protective of me so I can't let them worry about me since this is a big day for all of us.

The whole barrier inside was now almost filled with water kaya nag-aalanganin ako. I noticed Benetha clenched her fists and now I understand that I am not alone. We are both worried for them inside those barriers. There are a total of 48 people inside who possess Water element abilities and we cannot let it go to waste just because of this selection. There are a total of 4 people who has potential and that is Jada, Kalis, the slasher and Ayesha.

20 students from the Cladonia Academy who registered to be a part of the selection and 24 commoners. I really don't care about those 4, but I care the most about those 44 people inside! I didn't even know now why I care about Ayesha when she's the strongest among them!

"The barrier is almost filled with salt water! W-What will Ayesha do now?! What is she planning to do?!"

Kalis, Jada and the slasher went up on the surface of the bodies of water. Aaron, Ben, Vex and Adriane... Napatayo nalang ako sa upuan ko saka tumingin sa ibaba.

"Only seven of the participants made it out of the surface of the salt water! Ayesha! You better not kill them!"

"Alaric, calm down." Suway ni ama through telepathy but I can't calm down! My people are in danger! Ayesha is also still in there!

I saw Ayesha inside the depths of the bodies of salt water she summoned and she was still kneeling while her palms were together, concentrating... I saw water sprouts inside the deep waters at hinila nito ang ibang mga participants sa itaas! I cannot help myself but smirk. I became worried about nothing.

"A-Ayesha saved the other participants..."

"Siren's song..." Napahawak ako sa tenga ko nang marinig ko ang boses ni Ayesha. It felt like her voice was underwater but we heard it here outside. I noticed that everyone heard that too dahil nakahawak sila sa ulo nila.

I noticed the water inside are boiling at biglang naglaho si Ayesha sa loob ng barrier. She became one with the salt water.

"A-Ayesha became one with the boiling water! But oh no, the dragon is waking up!"

The dragon's feet stomped on the ground and raised its head inside the water causing the water to move kaya napapatumba ang mga nasa ibabaw nito na nakalikas kanina.

"Hmm..." Napatigil ako nang narinig ko ulit iyong boses niya. A hum?

The dragon opened its mouth so wide and a light from a molten lava was visible from its throat. Napahawak si Benetha sa balkonahe at alalang alalang nakatanaw ito sa ibaba. Benetha wanted Ayesha to become the water element guardian so it's pretty obvious that she was worried.

"Hmm... hm..." She's humming again!

Napahawak si Benetha sa ulo nito habang hindi makapaniwalang nakamasid sa ibaba ng balkonahe. "I can't believe I'm hearing one.." She murmured and I didn't even know what she meant.

Elemental Guardiansजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें