Chapter 27

"Thank you for today, Minari. You're the best hoobae." Jimin said and smiled at her. She smiled back and picked up her bag.

"You're welcome, oppa. I'll be going now. I had fun today." She replied and opened the door, stepping out of the car.

Mina saw him wave his hand at her inside the car, so she also did the same - waving back at him with a smile on her face. She stepped aside and placed herself outside the door of Twice's dorm as the engine of his car started and slowly beginning to drift away from her, and moments later, it was already out of her sight.

She sighed and bowed her head, a little disappointed that their friendly date had to end in that way - it was unsatisfying for her, and also for him, but whatever the reason may be, it was for sure that the call was important and it should not be neglected. But at least she made him happy. As long as he's happy, she's fine with it.

Stepping inside the apartment after successfully typing the code, she then saw several people inside, not only the other 8 members of Twice, but 15 people to be exact, it's the Got7 members. Seeing how busy they are talking with each other, she cleared her throat, causing them to look up at her standing at the entrance.

"Look who's back. Who is it again?" Jihyo spoke, while looking at her with a teasing expression. Their shut mouths turned into teasing grins while some are wiggling their eyebrows.

"Of course it's the dating penguin." Jeongyeon replied. They bursted into giggles which made her embarrass.

Mina greeted them and so did they. A certain question in the back of her mind is lingering - what are they doing inside? Could it be another tiring project?

"Yah, didn't I tell you to wait for me until the end of your dating ban?" The Thai guy jokingly asked which made her glare at him. Ugh, this flirt. Not again. She thought.

"Shut up BamBam. She doesn't like you." Chaeyoung straightforwardly fired at Bambam which made everyone burst in laughter. "Oh? Or are you just jealous?" Bambam fired back.

"N-no." Chaeyoung stuttered and shook her head, as if she really isn't jealous, but the question is, is she really jealous? Well, it's up for their imaginations to find out.

"Uhmm... sup guys, what are you doing here? Just asking." Mina asked, feeling confused already. She doesn't know what they're doing here, but she is certain that this is either another project for the both of their groups or just having fun around.

"Nah, we just wanna have some time with Twice and have some fun!" Jackson exclaimed enthusiastically.

"Ahh... okay. Have fun guys." Mina went directly to her room without stating any explanation, leaving them confused.

○○○○

"What the hell happened?" Jimin asked as soon as he barged inside their dorm, looking around his surroundings. He's still quite confused why Jin said he must be here as fast as he can, and now here he is, so what's the commotion going on?

"Jimin, come here!" He heard Jin's voice from the kitchen. Hearing it like his oldest hyung is in trouble, his anxiety kicked in, causing him to run directly to the kitchen.

When he got there, utter confusion instantly dropped into his mind like a bomb as soon as he witnessed Jungkook and Taehyung who are sitting across each other, shooting death glares at each other with a big bowl of bibimbap is in between them - placed on the dining table.

"What the heck is happening?" He asked Jin who's watching the two maknaes while trying to hold back his laughter.

"Oh c'mon--" he got cut off, unbelievable.

"This bibimbap is mine. You always steal my banana kick, so I will have this one. You're not gonna have this. Not today. Not now, maknae." Taehyung spoke with a stern voice.

"Didn't Jin hyung cook this for me? I'm the maknae, why won't you just give this to me?" Jungkook fired back.

"I'm the hyung, Jungkook. You can't command me that easily. Now give me this bibimbap!" Taehyung raised his voice.

Jimin, who's also watching them, is finally getting what's going on. And there are two uncertain options he can choose - either smack both the younger ones' heads or punch Jin on the face for ruining their date just for this stupid and childish argument.

"Really? This is what I came here for?!" Jimin asked furiously, looking at Jin with full frustration and annoyance. Jin just nodded in response. "Don't they look hilarious while fighting over things which are easy to handle? Look at them." Jin replied and laughed at the two maknaes.

This made Jimin triggered making him click his tongue and slam the wall so hard which created a loud bang sound effect causing Jin - who's still laughing, to choke on his own breathe, Yoongi - who's taking a nap on the sofa near the kitchen, to flinch and open his eyes widely, Namjoon - who's reading a novel while sitting on the sofa beside Yoongi, to throw the book in shock, Hoseok - who's recording the maknaes arguing, to drop the camera on the ground, and the two maknaes - who were still glaring at each other, to break their eye contact and look at Jimin with shock expressions.

"I ended our date the way I didn't want it to be just to witness this stupid and childish thing?! You guys are--" he wasn't able to finish as he himself cut it with a very deep sigh - he's clearly upset. Like, who wouldn't be?

"You guys are too much!" He exclaimed and shook his head.

"But... you said you only went shopping!" Jin fired back. And with what Jin said, that's when he realized he partly did a mistake as well. He should've just told them the truth that he'll be going on a friendly date with Mina, and nothing like this could've happened.

He sighed once again and rubbed his temples. "Whatever," he started, "you two, Kookie and Taehyungie... just share the food. I'm gonna go to my room now. Don't damn disturb me." He continued speaking with a stern voice before leaving them.

"He's so mad, really." Hoseok spoke.

"Wah, he got furious. He must be so upset." Namjoon replied.