Chapter 3

[BTS' dorm]

Jimin is pretty bored in their dorm because he got nothing to do, and also, he wants to learn english today but Namjoon is in the production room in BigHit. He wants to rest because he has the time to do it but he can't, it seems like he wants to go somewhere and have fun since they have 2 free days before they will practice again for their upcoming concert in Chile this March 11, 2017 for their Wings tour.

"Taehyungie, you want to go somewhere else?" He asked.

"Hmm? *mumbling weird words you can't understand* sure!" Taehyung exclaimed happily which made Jimin chuckle because of his weird but cute personality.

"Hoseok hyung, wanna come and join us?" Jimin asked.

"I don't think so, I kinda wanna relax today so you guys head out if you want, just let manager hyung know" Hoseok replied.

"Ah. Let's ask Kookie then" Taehyung said and Jimin nodded.

They went out of their room and head to where Jungkook's room is, they knocked the door and it opened seconds later, revealing an already-dressed-casually-Jungkook.

"Oh, where are you going?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm going to play bowling with Yugyeomie. Wanna join? And I've already asked permission from manager hyung." Jungkook replied.

"Where would you meet up?" Jimin asked.

"JYP building" as soon as he heard Jungkook's reply, his heart beats faster, many thoughts came up in his mind.

So there's a possibility that I'm going to meet her? Shoot I'm nervous, what if she's there but I can't face her? If I can face her, then what if she avoids me? What if she really doesn't really like me? What if she just said those things for the broadcast? What if she likes someone else? What if I get hurt? Aish why am I expecting a lot?!

"Jimin-ah" Jungkook snapped him back to reality and just when Jimin realized, he was disrespected by the maknae again. He jokingly grabbed Jungkook's collar and pushed him to the wall.

"Jimin-ah?! I'm hyung, we're not the same age nor I'm a dongsaeng to you" He said which made Taehyung and Jungkook laugh.

"Mianhe, ah! I'm going now, if you both are not go--"

"We're going!" Jimin and Taehyung exclaimed in unison which made Jungkook sigh.

"Hurry up" Jungkook replied. And the two quickly ran to their room.

Less than 15 minutes when they already got out of their room, already dressed up casually.

"Gosh, did you guys even shower?" Jungkook asked.

"We already took a shower earlier so yeah" Jimin replied and Jungkook nodded. The three were about to go outside but Yoongi called them.

"Yah, Jin hyungie, where could these dongsaengs be going?" Yoongi asked Jin who was busy eating ramen.

"Wyewrer aoreir goijfgns *gulps the food* where are you guys going?" Jin asked.

"We're gonna play bowling with Yugyeom" Jungkook replied.

"Oh okay then, be careful." Yoongi replied.

"Before you go, be aware that there might be sasaeng fans anywhere so put your masks on, hide your faces and--"