Chapter 20

They were eating their meal on the table at the right side of the dance studio. While pretty much enjoying their meal, they were also talking about their past lives and other random stuffs, it's getting more and more interesting every topic they initiate on discussing and having fun with.

"It kinda makes me sad how your cheeks are less pinchable now." She said and stuffed food in her mouth.

"You're being funny, you know that?" He replied and let out a chuckle.

"Nah seriously. But... but you're really cute!" She exclaimed in happiness. Jimin stiffened after hearing what she said and shook his head in disbelief.

"Well, thank you for the compliment then." They both giggled and continued eating their meal.

After they finished eating their meal, they decided to just watch some BTS music videos, starting from BTS' debut until their latest music video. Who would actually expect the usually shy and quiet Mina could be this hype and loud when watching Bangtan music videos?

° No More Dream °

"Omg Namjoon sunbae's hair is so cool back then! He looks like a real gangster, so cool~" Mina said, finding the mv still entertaining although she already watched it several times when she was still younger.

"Hey, I just thought about this just now, by the way... I'm clearly older than you, why won't you call me oppa?" Jimin asked.

"B-but you said I only call you 'Jimin,' so I just... followed what you said." She replied and scratched the back of her neck.

"Forget it. Anyways, call me oppa now. I'm 2 years older, young lady. And also to my fellow members, don't call them sunbae anymore." He replied and poked her nose.

"Okay... oppa."

○○○○

"You guys are still fetuses here-- OMG JIMIN WHAT THE!" Mina covered her eyes when Jimin's abs exposure flashed on the screen. Jimin found it so adorable and instantly pinched her cheek.

° Beautiful (Hobi, Kook, Jimin, V) °

"Wah, that girl's really lucky, omg." Jimin heard Mina mumble those words after she saw him hung his arm around the girl's shoulders in the music video. He just giggled in response and decided to keep quiet.

○○○○

"Wahaha your faces here were so different than what your faces are now." Mina laughed while covering her mouth.

"Eh? What about now?" Jimin asked.

"Secret... just PUBERTY. HIT. YOU. GUYS. REAL HARD."

° N.O °

"Omg this song's lyrics gotta be one of my favorite lyrics in the whole K-pop industry." Mina complimented and applauded.

"Yep. Thanks to Pdogg hyung, Supreme Boi hyung and rap line hyung." Jimin replied and smiled.

"Woah! Your flip was so cool!" She complimented and applauded again.