Chapter 23

"E-eh?" Mina stuttered. "Oh c'mon guys let's not pressure them. You know what? I think food's gonna be here in a minute, so let's just wait until it arrives." Thank God, Krystal saved them. The other idols just nodded in agreement.

"I'm sorry, my friends are a little bit crazy sometimes, you know." Jimin whispered close to Mina's ears and let out an awkward chuckle.

"I-I understand." Mina whispered back and gave him a tight-lipped smile, feeling really embarrassed. On the other side of her, she also feels relief, especially now she knows his squad is kinda supportive.

What are you thinking again? You stupid penguin. You're in this industry for music purposes not to flirt with a hot and sexy guy. So please, there's no time for you to fall in love. She mentally scolded herself. But even with these thoughts that have been passing through her mind, deep inside her, she knows she can't do anything about it. What else can she do when she already fell in love with him?

"Here's your order. I hope you enjoy the meal. Thank you." Snapping back from her thoughts, she realized their order has arrived.

"Thank you." The fellow idols replied in unison.

After getting the food on the plate for herself, Mina felt Jimin nudge her elbow so she turned to her side only to see him holding 2 sachets of Heinz ketchup. With a smile displayed on his lips, he held her hands and placed the sachets on her palm.

"I know ketchup means a lot to you. So here it is, to satisfy your cravings." Jimin said and chuckled. How can he melt my heart so easily with every little thing he does? She thought.

"Omo thank you, this goes well with the cheese toast. You really know me, huh? So... been stalking me since when?" Mina decided to tease him a little. She instantly regretted teasing him with what he replied that got her taken aback.

"Since when? Since Sixteen's first episode, you know?" She blushed at what he said and couldn't answer him.

"Sadly, 2015 was one of my busiest years. But then again, when are we not busy?" He chuckled and placed his palm on top of her knuckle. And oh boy, her heart started pounding again, shocked by his sudden action.

"But hey, I didn't regret stalking you anyway." He added. This pabo is flirting what the hell. I must stop him before something hilarious happens. She thought.

"I-idiot, stop... flirting." She stuttered. He just smirked in response before focusing back on his plate.

Mina, who's been quiet all the time, just finished eating her meal when she felt someone nudge her elbow on the other side, she looked beside her and saw Seulgi who's showing a teasing grin that isn't too visible.

"Don't be shy," Seulgi started, "I know you guys like each other." She continued and nudged her elbow again while wiggling her eyebrows. After noticing Seulgi again since earlier, Mina remembered something.

"But... weren't you and Jimin oppa dating before?" Mina asked while looking at Seulgi. She received nothing but a chuckle.

"You know what? Let's just leave these dorks here. Let's go with Krystal outside - where we can chill and talk about things only for girls." Seulgi suggested. Mina hesitated a bit, worried if some fans might see them and would start any kinds of trouble.

"Okay... sunbaenim." She received a nod from Seulgi. Seulgi got up and picked up her bag just beside her.

"I'm going outside with Krystal and Mina. We'll be back later." The boys stopped talking and their expressions quickly changed into a confused one.

"Why? Don't you like hanging out with us?" Sungwoon asked jokingly.

"Duh, we're gonna talk about only girls can understand. So if you don't mind, we're gonna go now. Good bye guys. Come, Mina." Seulgi poked Mina's arm and gently pushed Krystal to the side so that both of them could move.

"Be careful please." Kai looked at them worriedly.

"Just text or call us if something bad happens, hmm?" Taemin said.

"Enjoy your time girls. We'll be there if something bad happens. Yeah, just text or call us please." Timoteo said.

"Good bye girls. Seulgi, text me if you need me, okay?" Sungwoon winked at Seulgi. She rolled her eyes with a disgust expression.

"I'd rather be kidnapped than hanging out with you." Seulgi sassed and received laughter from the boys.

Jimin on the other hand, is clearly worried about the bad possibilities that could happen. He couldn't do anything about it though, if he says he won't allow her to go out, his hyungs will think he's possessive.

Mina flashed him her cute smile and was about to walk away from the table when he grabbed her wrist, making her turn around again. He stared at her face for a moment before gaining the confidence to speak up what is in his mind.

"Be careful, I don't want you to get hurt. You three, be careful." He said and let go of her wrist.

"We will. Thank you." Mina replied and followed Seulgi and Krystal from behind, stepping out of the restaurant's exit.

After the girls got out of the restaurant, Jimin received teasing looks from his squad which is kinda uncomfortable for him since he knows what topic they'll bring up.

"Mind explaining why are you guys together?" Taemin asked which made Jimin gulp.

"We... are actually gonna have a collaboration for this year's MAMA." With what he said, he instantly received gasps from the boys.

"Really?! You're not kidding right?" Timoteo asked.

"What?! Woah, what kind of collab?" Kai asked.

"Contemporary dance." Jimin replied with a sheepish smile displayed on his lips.

"Woah that includes skinship. Are you sure you're fine with that? I bet you're gonna faint when you guys start practicing." Taemin teased and laughed together with the other boys.

"Hey, I'm a man. I can do this." Jimin being cocky again, raised an eyebrow while smirking.

"Yah yah yah, look at him, being cocky again. Dude, if that collab will happen soon, fans will go crazy and will instantly ship you." Timoteo replied.

"But didn't they ship them more when they confessed each other's feelings in a Music Bank's interview with both BTS and Twice?" Sungwoon asked.

"Oh yeah, right. I remember that." Timoteo replied.

"I like Mina-ssi the most because she's very beautiful." Taemin imitated Jimin the time when he confessed his feelings during the interview, clearly mocking the shy Jimin.

"Aish." Jimin let out a chuckle.