Chapter 12

Grayson's POV

    I just ran upstairs. I knew why she was doing. I need her so bad. I've completely messed up any chance of a friendship with her, and now a relationship.

     Tears started forming in my eyes. I never cry. It makes me feel like I'm weak. But the truth is I am. I can't live with out her.

Summer's POV

I ran out of Grayson's house and jumped into my car. Taytum saw the red mark on my face. I started to cry.

Taytum: what happened? Are you okay?

Summer: he hit me Taytum, he actually hit me!

Taytum: I swear I'm going to kill him!

Summer: I'm so done with him. This is the last time. There are no more chances.

Taytum: he's just a jerk. Come on let's go.
-
I got a call from Ethan. I didn't want to answer, but I did anyway.

Ethan; you need to talk to Grayson

Summer: I don't want to

Ethan: you need to summer, he's crying. he really like you. A lot.

Summer: then why did he cheat on me? Then slap me in the face.

Ethan: he didn't kiss Ashley. She kissed him. He pulled away, but you already saw them. He looked for you and eventually came home. And for the slapping thing  he meant to hit me but you got in the way and he hit you on accident. Why did you even kiss me?

Summer: to make him jealous. To annoy him.

Ethan: well, your plan worked. He going crazy for you.

Summer: I just need a break. I'd rather not talk to him for a bit. I just need time to think.

Ethan: okay well, he'll be waiting for you

Summer: bye Ethan

Ethan: bye.

Ethan's POV

I went to Grayson to tell home everything. He was so upset about everything. He didn't even respond to me. He stayed on his bed.

Grayson's POV

Ethan told me everything that happened. I grabbed my phone and texted Summer. "I wait summer, even if it means days, weeks, or even months❤️"

I had a plan. I just hope it's going to work. I need it to. I also needed someone else's help with this plan.

Summer's POV

  I got a text from Grayson. I kind of felt bad. I just needed a break from everything. I left him in read.
-
I didn't really want to go to school today. I didn't really have a choice. I put on a pair of jeans and a sweater and headed for school.