Chapter 9

Grayson: what's wrong

Summer: i don't know, I just can't do this

Grayson: I knew this would happen, I'm sorry

Summer: it's not your fault

He pulled me into a hug. He wrapped his strong arms around my body. I put my head on his chest.

Mom: summer! Grayson! Dinner is ready!

Summer: well... um... we better go
-
After dinner, I went home. I don't know what's happening. I really like him. But I just can't do it. I'm scared he'll cheat or go back to Ashley, because I'm not good enough.
-
Grayson texted me saying that he couldn't pick me up this morning. I woke up early so I could walk to school.
-
Taytum: he summer!

Summer: you okay?

Taytum: yeah, jack asked me out last night!!

Summer: really?!!

Taytum: yeah!! What about you and Grayson?

Summer: I'm not sure. I'm gonna try and avoid him today, I really like him, but I'm scared he's gonna go back to Ashley and that I'm not good enough.

Taytum was paying attention to something else.

Taytum: don't turn around!

Grayson's POV

I couldn't pick up summer this morning because I had to take my mom to work on the way. She didn't seem to mind. I walked into school, and was about to walk over to summer when Ashley walked in front of me.

She was wearing very short shorts and a shirt that covered really nothing. Last month, I would've been all over her, but for some reason I didn't want to think of her. I didn't want to talk to he, but she wanted to talk to me.

Ashely: miss me yet?

Grayson: I'm with summer

Ashely: she doesn't deserve you though

Grayson: just leave me alone Ashley!

Ashley: someone's having a bad day

Grayson: I don't like you anymore! I never did!
-
Summer's POV

I turned around and saw Ashley and Grayson with their tongues down each others throat. I didn't know what to do. I ran out crying. Grayson saw me, but is ran away. Ethan saw me and ran up to me.

Ethan: summer!! Are you okay?

Summer: no, Ashley and Grayson... they kissed

He pulled me into a hug

Summer: I want to go home!

Ethan: what about school?

Summer: I don't give a crap. Tell tay I went home and tell Grayson to go screw himself

Ethan: are you sure?

Summer: yes! I'll see you soon.

I ran out of school crying, everyone saw, but I could care less.