Chapter 3

Summer's POV

Grayson must have too, he pulled me close to him. "Ashley has walked in" he told me quietly. "I know" I replied. "Kiss me" he said, I really didn't want to. "Eww no!" I said trying so hard not to laugh. "Just do it" he said.

I kissed him on the Cheek instead. "Dang it, I thought it was my lucky day" he joked. "You're not getting it that easily!" I laughed. I turned around to see Ashley standing behind us.

"Moved on quickly then" she snapped. "We didn't even have a relationship" Grayson argued. "You can do better than her though" she snapped back. I shouldn't take notice of what she was saying, but I'll have to admit it kind of hurt me when she said that. Grayson started to get annoyed. "She's better than you'll ever be." He snapped back.

She turned around and went with her group of friends. "What was that for?" I asked him. "What" he replied and smiled at me. "You stuck up for me" I told him. "I have to, your my girlfriend, and it's true you're so much better than her" he said. I smiled. It was weird hearing him call me his girlfriend. " I have to get to class" he said. "See you at lunch" I walked to class.
-
Me and Taytum walked over to the table and sat by ourselves. "I still can't believe you actually doing this" she said. "Nor can I to be honest.

Grayson's POV

I looked around to find Summer. She was sitting at a table with Taytum. I walked over to there table, and Ethan and Jack followed me to her table. I sat down next to Summer and she smiled. "Hey" she said. "Where's your food" I asked her. "Here" she said and grabbed the chips that I had. I laughed. "Those are mine" I said taking them back. "Not anymore, now that we are a "couple" we have to share" she laughed. "You got lucky, she's hot" Jack said. "I know" I looked at her and smirked, she shook her head and laughed. It felt weird, all of this, she is my best friend, but I can't say that I'm not enjoying it.
-
Summer's POV

I was about to walk out the door and walk home when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I turned around and saw Grayson. "I have practice, are you staying?" He asked me. Grayson and Ethan both did wrestling after school.  "Ethan will be there, to keep you company" he continued. "Sure" I told him. He held my hand as we walked to the field. I saw Ethan sitting on the bench and sat down next to him.