Chapter 10

Grayson's POV

Ashley pushed to the lockers and started kissing me. I hated it. She trapped me but I eventually got out. However, it was too late. Summer saw, she ran out crying and ran down the hallway.

Grayson: wtf Ashley!

Ashley: you didn't like it?

Grayson: no! Don't ever talk to me again and don't talk to Summer either!

I ran off trying to catch up with Summer, but I couldn't find her.

Ethan's POV

I went over to Taytum to tell her that Summer went home. She said she'd go over at lunch to see her. I didn't see Grayson at all that day. Where was he?

Grayson's POV

I went home. I could t handle everything. I tried to call Summer, but she didn't answer. I needed to tell her what actually happened.

Summer's POV
No one was home, thank goodness. I needed to cry without my mom asking a ton of questions. Grayson tried calling me a whole bunch of times. He cheated on me. But he didn't. Ugh...I knew I shouldn't have agreed to be his fake girlfriend. It was the worst decision I've ever made.

I don't know why I'm so upset. I shouldn't have feelings for him. He's my best friend. Well, he was....why would he hurt me like that? He hasn't changed. He's still the f***boy he was last month. I shouldn't have trusted him. Taytum came through the door and ran upstairs to my room. She brought me some ice cream. Wow, I love her.

Taytum: are you okay?

Summer: not really. I grabbed the tub of ice cream and started to eat it.

Summer: how could he do that?!

Taytum: wow, you really like him don't you?

Summer: yesterday night Taytum. He was so nice to me. He told me I was perfect. He even told me that he couldn't stop thinking about me. He kissed me!!

Taytum: what?! Why didn't you tell me?!

Summer: I was gonna before I saw him and Ashley making out. It doesn't matter anyway, he lied to me!!

Taytum: it will be okay. He didn't deserve you. You can do so much better. What are you going to do?

Summer: I don't know!

Taytum: good, because I have a plan

Summer: what is it?

Taytum: it involves kissing Ethan

Summer: I can't do that. It's his brother.

Taytum: he went back to his ex. He hurt you. Plus it's only fair to get back at him. He realize how much he misses you.