Chapter 4

"Hey" I said, "so you and Grayson" Ethan said while laughing. " how did you know?" I asked. "I think everyone does, almost everyone is talking about you two" he told me. Were they really? "Seriously" I questioned. "Yeah" he said.

      Grayson saw us and walked over to us. "You okay?" I asked. " yeah" Grayson replied. "Let's make a deal" he said. "Okay" I replied " if I win the match then you have to kiss me... on the lips." He said smirking.

       Grayson and Ethan were both good at wrestling. "But Ashley isn't here" I asked confused. "I thought we were only doing this when she was around" I continued. "Yeah,but we could have some fun" he smirked and started laughing. "Okay then" I replied. He laughed and went to play. "You know about this whole fake girlfriend thing right?" I asked Ethan. "Yeah Grayson told me just before he left me to come get you this morning" he said. I laughed. I watched Grayson's match. Grayson looked like he really wanted this kiss, he was really trying to win. Lucky for him, he did win the match.
-
"Well done" I congratulated him as he walked towards me. "Where's my kiss then?l he smirked. He was sweaty and smelt really bad. "Not when you smell like that, no way!" I joked with him. He went to put arms around me, but I ducked just before he was able to get his arms around me. "I'll be back soon" he smirked and went into the boys locker room to change and shower.
-
Grayson's POV
     I walked into the locker room and showered. I put on my sweatpants, then walked out with my shirt in my hand. Summer was waiting for outside the locker room. Ethan had walked off with his friends. "Don't you owe me something?" I said. She said walked up to me and smiled, leaned closer to me and placed her lips on mine and pulled away quickly.

   Her lips were soft, well I mean, I couldn't really tell because she pulled away really quickly. "Playing hard to get are we?" I joked with her. "Maybe" she laughed. "I need to get home" she paused "and put a shirt on" she smiled. " you don't like what you see?" I said smiling. She just laughed and walked back to the car.
-
Summer's POV
   We arrived at my house. Grayson got out of the car and opened my door for me. I thanked him by giving him a kiss on the cheek. "See you tomorrow" he said. "Bye" I replied. I walked into my house and wondered why he was still flirting with me when Ashley wasn't even around.