Chapter 7

Grayson: oh yeah, my mom wants you and your family to come over for some dessert tonight.

Summer: yeah, I'll tell them
I got into Grayson's car, and he drove me home.
-
Summer: mom!

Mom: hey, how was your day sweet?

Summer:good, Grayson's mom wants us all to come over for dessert tonight

Mom: even Bailey?

Summer: yeah

Bailey was my little sister, she is 13, and She had a huge crush on Ethan and Grayson she mostly like Ethan. I told him last year, and he just laughed. He definitely doesn't like her back.
-
Summer: Bailey! We are going to the Dolan's house for dessert.

Bailey: okay.
-

Grayson's POV

I drove myself back home and sat on my bed, thinking about what happened at lunch today. Wow, she was a good kisser. I wasn't lying when I said I enjoyed it. Her lips are so soft. I don't know how to feel about her though. She's my best friend, and I don't want to end up hurting her.
-
Summer's POV

"Wow" was the only word that could some up what happened today. I'd never thought of kissing Grayson, he was my best friend, yeah he was hit. But I'd never thought about him that way. However, it's different now. I need to stop over thinking this, we're only doing this to make Ashley jealous, he doesn't like me.
-
I decided to get ready to go to the Dolan's. Should I go in a sweatshirt and leggings or   the dress I got last year for my birthday. The dress was revealing, it was short and and had slots on the waists. I tried the dress on, it looked good. I thought I might as well have some fun for the rest of the week that I'm with Grayson. It made me a little upset, that I only have a few more days left of this, being with Grayson. But I wasn't going to let that ruin the evening. I put the dress on and did my make up and hair.
-
Grayson's POV

I heard a knock on the door. It was summer and her family. I ran downstairs and opened the door for them. There she was, standing there with her mom and sister. I looked her up and down, admiring her body. She wore a dress that she looked amazing in.

Summer: hey!
I pulled her into a hug.

Grayson: hey Bailey and Sarah

Bailey: hey

Sarah: how are you?

Grayson: I'm great! My mom, Ethan, and Cameron are in the kitchen if you were wondering.

Bailey and Sarah walked into the kitchen, and summer followed me.