Chapter 5

I called Taytum and she answered immediately.
Summer; hey, can you come over?
Taytum; sure, what's up?
Summer; I'll tell you when you get here, see you later
Taytum; see ya
I ended the call. I really needed to talk to her about Grayson.
-
There was a knock on the front door. It went to got get it. I opened it the door for Taytum and we went back upstairs to my room.
Taytum; what's up?
Summer;Grayson
Taytum; don't tell me your falling for him
Summer;no... I don't know
I sighed and flopped onto my bed.
Taytum; what happened then?
Summer; well, he said that we would only flirt when Ashley wasn't around, but he's flirting with me when we're alone
Taytum; What do you mean by flirting
Summer; well we kiss when he ended practice. It wasn't a proper kiss, just quick. Agh,  I just don't know
Taytum; he likes you Sum, for sure
-
I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. Ugh, I hate school. I got up and got dressed for the day (outfit above). I heard the sound of a car pulling onto the driveway. I grabbed a granola bar from off the counter and made my way to the car.

Grayson; hey babe
Summer; hi
He pulled me into one of his warm hugs and kissed me.

Grayson's POV:
She walked out of the house, she looked gorgeous. I always thought she was hot, but for some reason she just looked so good. We drove off to school.

Summer's POV:
Grayson and I had the same periods in the morning. He would always smile and wink at me.
-
It was lunch time. Ashley and her friends were sitting at the table across from Grayson. Grayson waved for me to come over.
Grayson; sit on my lap... face me.
I was supposed, but did it. Ashely watched us as Grayson leans in to kiss me. Seconds later we both pull away. All of the guys were staring and Ashley looked she was going to blow up.

I looked at Grayson and we both laughed. I got off of his lap and sat on the seat next to him. Oh boy, I didn't want to admit it, but I was falling for Grayson.