Intro

"One more time from the top!"

2 On by Tinashe blasted throughout the entire studio.

Give me all that you got now. Make you want me cause I'm hot now. I'm gone, so faded I'm on one....If you a lame nigga you ain't making no noise. Get faded turn up with the big boys, live fast die young that's my choice.....

I almost forgot to introduce myself. I'm Asha Oshae. But just call me Asha, that Oshae shit is irritatiing. I'm 17 years old, and I am the captain or leader( whichever sounds hotter) of the new Cali dance crew, Murda Bidnez. People say that we are like the Devil Girls from VH1's hit series, Hit The Floor. But see, we're just badder. They say I'm the younger, Jelana Howard. I'm badder than her too! Hold that thought....

"Brittney! Add more back to it. You look like a tree!" Damn these girls can't hold it together for nothing!

I walk around the studio and watch the girls' every move, their every pop, turn, and twist. I must admit, I like what I see, but we still need some work.

"Ashely, if you don't hold that position! You're the heart of this dance. Thank you would be nice.."

And I don't even get a "thank you," she just rolls her eyes at me. I really should turn into a total bitch with this team. They give me a migrain.

"CUT CUT CUT!" I yell, "Breah, Tony, Shay. Step on the floor. Let's show them how it's really did."

Just then the music blasted. I watched the girls dance and I analyzed their every move. They had passion, confidence, and emotion. I love it! I was about ready to kick the rest of these girls off the team and use these few, but I wasn't that messed up. I wasn't really a mean girl, but when it came to my choreography, business is business.

Just then something crazy happened. The music stopped.

"Ma! Why you stopped the music?" I pouted.

"You have some very important people that are interested in dancing with you." she said.

"Yeaaa.....We'll pass." I said.

I walked back to the speaker and turned the music up. I walked back to the center of the floor and got in position, geting ready for my que to dance.

Then the music went off again! I turned around, fire in my eyes. I was about to drill somebody's ass about touching my music.

But when I turned around, he put the fire out. Diggy. Daniel "Diggy" Simmons was in my studio....

I didn't freak out.I looked at him like he was a normal person to me. I wanted to hop on his ass, but that was completely unattractive.

"That sucks that you don't wanna dance with me. You could've been a star." he said, smirking.

"The bad thing about stars is, they always die." I winked and walked back to my girls.

"Maybe you're just not ready." he mummbled.

I turned around in interest. "Are you challenging me?" I asked.

"I wanna see what you're about. Seduce me! Show me how you really move." He said.

"Just don't catch feelings." I laughed.

"ATTENTION LADIES. Mr. Simmons, doesn't think that we have what it takes. Sha'll we? Oh yea, be sure to seduce him" I asked my dancers.

Brittney walked to me, and whispered, "I know just the song." we smiled in unison.

She walked to the speaker and she pressed play.

I led Diggy to a chair in the middle of the floor, sitting him down.

Sex on the Ceiling...Sevyn Streeter. Seduction is what he wanted.

I as I danced,I seen him watch my body in amazment, I let  the girls take over.

Then the music stopped again!

"That's enough! I don't think Diggy likes that!" my mom kidded around.

"Alright ladies, you have a day off. See ya'll Monday." I dismissed the girls.

I walked to the locker room to gather my things. I was packing up my duffle bag when I heard someone open the door.

"Hello?" I yelled.

No answer, but I heard footsteps. I slammed my locker closed and there he was. Standing no less than 5 inches away from me. Full pink lips, and strong colonge. I backed up on the locker, afraid of what would happen next. He reached his hand and rested it above my head, making me flinch.

He started laughing. Lord he's so much cuter when he's in my face.

"That was quite some performance. Don't act like I didn't see you teasing me. That was legit." he said.

Play cool Asha.

I started up a fake laugh, I took his arm from above my head. "You said 'seduce me' and that's all I did. Now if you could move, you'd make it a lot eaiser for me to get home." I barked at him.

He stood there amazed. "You live next door to me, I don't even know why you're acting too cool for me. How about you stop teasing me and let me take you out?" he asked.

Lord! He just asked me out, that's a blessing from God. But I played it cool.

"Aww seems like someone caught feelings. Baby, I'm too much for a little boy like you." I smiled. I kissed his cheek, and I walked out.