Chapter One

Authors NoteJust a side note, the first few chapters will be a little bad but it does get better over time

Authors Note
Just a side note, the first few chapters will be a little bad but it does get better over time. I hope you all enjoy this story and please tell me if there's any mistakes or ideas you have for the plot.

Hillary's POV

Life as an anorexic freak was hard, it was even harder when you had a younger sister to support seeing as your mother didn't care about her own daughters. That's exactly why you would call us rebels, those kids that smoked on the bleachers at school, the ones that got into fights, the ones your parents told you to stay away from. We were the ones you went to for drugs, alcohol, a good time or just to piss off your parents. We didn't care about anything but we both knew we were falling apart on the inside. I hid my pain behind a wall of sarcastic comments and blank stares while my sister chose sex and drugs. We never told each other they shouldn't do something knowing we would just blow up with rage, so we went on with life like everything was normal.

I technically raised my little sister, only two years older than she and I were already doing everything I could to support her. Our father had run off with a blonde whore, back to our hometown of Forks while we were stuck with our bitch of a mother who only gave her attention to the glass of wine that was always in her hand unless she was lecturing us.

Now, after everything that's happened, I thought it was so much better back when we were living in Forks. I missed my uncle, he was the only one that seemed to care about our wellbeing. Isabella, his daughter, was the same. They were both extremely awkward but were always sweet and caring. I used to babysit her and Martha back when adults trusted me. Bella always liked to hang around her cousins for some reason, I never knew why as we were bad influences and weren't good company. Maybe she just liked to get away from her boring mundane life.

As I sat in the office of school I wondered what my mother was going to do this time. The last time I got suspended she threatened to kick me out but I didn't worry too much, why? I don't really care.

"Hillary, your mother is here." The woman at the front desk told me with a tone to her voice. I glared at her as I stood to my feet, the woman averted her eyes with a bored look and went back to typing on her old looking computer. I shoved my hands into my pockets and walked out into the hall where I saw my mother waiting outside the principal's office with a scowl on her face.

I looked at her blankly which only made her scowl more, creases lined her forehead and the sides of her eyes from old age, though she tried to hide the fact that she was rapidly aging with anything she could. She gripped my arm tightly, her hand wrapping easily around my forearm. She didn't say anything as she tugged me towards the car, I got in and slammed the door. She did the same with a huff, I felt her look at me but I just turned to stare out the window.