I laughed as I shook my head, he was right, the two of us had had a hell of a go. My laughing came to a halt as I winced, pain shooting through ribs.

Finn tensed up, "Are you okay?" he quickly asked.

I nodded, shifting around in the bed to make myself more comfortable, "Yeah, I'm okay."

Finn's mood instantly changed as his jaw hardened, his eyes scanning my injuries, "God Aves, what did they do to you?"

I shrugged, not really wanting to relive the past few days I changed the subject, "So, what did I miss around here?"

Finn spent the next ten minutes or so filling me in. From Bellamy and Clarke finding guns, to Octavia and Lincoln sneaking off together and Finn making a deal with Lincoln to set up that meeting and get me back, and not to mention the fact that a drop ship had come from space, crashing into the ground and probably killing everyone within. Finn then explained that a group of them were going to check out the scene and proceeded to tell me that no, I could not come.

"Can I at least get out of this bed?" I questioned, throwing my arms up in frustration.

Finn grinned as he nodded, "I'm sure that's fine."

A smile spread onto my face as I threw off the covers, Finn coming to my aid in getting out the bed. I was still sore, but I could walk almost normally so that was a good thing. As I stepped out of the tent, using Finn as a crutch, I let the warm sun soak into my skin as I listened to the bustling around camp. It had only been a few days but I missed that sound more than I could explain.

"You're up!" Clarke's voice sounded shocked as she approached my brother and I, a smile on her face.

Finn gave her a guilty look, "I told her she could get up and move around, is that okay?"

Clarke nodded at him, "Yeah, it's good that you get up and around, but take it easy okay?" she said, turning to look at me.

"Whatever you say, Doc."

Clarke playfully rolled her eyes as she looked back at Finn, "We're gonna get going." she announced, nodding her head towards a group waiting by the front gates. Among that group was Bellamy who's eyes were locked on me, as I met his gaze he quickly adverted his line of vision to the ground.

Finn shifted, "I don't know—"

I cut my brother off, taking my arm off of him so I was standing on my own, "Go Finn, I'm fine."

Another arm snaked around my waist, "Yeah, go Finn, I've got her." I turned to see a smiling Octavia.

Finn stared at the two of us before nodding, "Fine, I won't be too long. Octavia, please just watch her and don't let her do anything stupid."

I rolled my eyes as Octavia nodded, "Got it."

As Finn and Clarke walked off I turned to Octavia with a grin, "Doesn't he know all stupid things I do are with you?"

Octavia laughed, "Brothers can be so naive sometimes."

Her comment caused me to straighten up slightly as I looked over to the group who were gearing up to leave, locking my eyes on Bellamy, "Speaking of brothers, what's up with yours?"

Octavia tilted her head in confusion as the two of us walked towards the camp fire in the middle of camp, "What do you mean?"

I sat down on one of the logs, stretching my legs out in front of me, "He was in my tent when I woke up, and the minute I opened my eyes he was basically running away. He'll barely even look at me now."

Octavia looked conflicted as she took a seat beside me.

"Just tell me, please, Tavia." I begged, wanting to know what had the older boy acting so strange.

My best friend let out a sigh as she looked over to where her brother was leaving and then back to me, "He thinks it's his fault."

I furrowed my brow in confusion, "What's his fault?"

Octavia shook her head, "He blames himself for you getting taken. He hasn't left your side since we got you back to camp and he's been beating himself up."

I felt my heart drop at this confession. This was in no way Bellamy's fault and I felt sick knowing he thought it was. "Oh my God. Please tell me someone told him it's not his fault." I groaned which caused Octavia to give me a guilty look.

"Octavia." I warned.

"Well we were all kind of upset with him when we found out he let you out of camp!" she defended.

I threw my head back in frustration, "Octavia, I'm the one who wanted to leave, I'm the one who went to far from camp! If you're going to blame anyone, blame me!"

"Well you better tell him that."

okay how adorable is it that bellamy stayed with avery!! I have a feeling bell cares for avery more than he wants to let on ;)

comment and let me know what you thought!

-maddy xo