Chapter 39: A pure body~

"You want me so badly, how long have you been keeping in this little desire, Jungkook?" Jimin whispered to the younger's ear while he held Jungkook's hands with his.

           "Jimin..." Jungkook whispered, feeling the man kiss his forehead and make a smile.

           "I know It's your first time... So the last thing I'd want is to hurt you baby boy~" Jimin said to the younger's ear before kissing Jungkook's lips repeatedly. "Tell me when you want to stop. Okay? I don't want to hurt you.." Jimin assured the boy as Jungkook was under him, watching Jimin take off his tank top.

          "Park Jimin... I want him so badly right now... I never knew I would ever want someone so desperately." Jungkook thought, watching Jimin take off his shirt and sit back just to take off his pants. The younger gazed down, watching Jimin take off his clothes and reveal much of his perfectly toned body, from his abs to his thighs, Jungkook just couldn't look away! The boy locked his gaze down at the center of Jimin's underwear and started to blush.

           Jimin caught the boy staring and smiled, caging Jungkook under his hot body again. "Baby boy wants to play? Huh?" Jimin asked in such a seductive voice, making Jungkook feel nervous about having sex for the first time. "Don't worry, Jungkook..." Jimin said, guiding the boy's hand down Jimin's chest and held up up to his face and kissed it softly. "I can guide you... I can show you.. I can make you love it.." Jimin continued as Jungkook gazed up at Jimin kissing his hand softly. Jungkook was now whipped from just looking up and watching the older just kiss him and tell him sweet things like how he was going to get him use to it.

        Jimin opened his eyes and gazed down to realize Jungkook was still wearing clothes. " Strip for me, Jungkook~" Jimin demanded in a whisper, watching Jungkook quickly raise his shirt over his body but suddenly, Jimin pressed Jungkook's arms back while his shirt still covered over his eyes. Now blinded from Jimin's sight, Jungkook's eyes widened as he felt Jimin lean down to give off wet kisses along the center of his neck and collarbone, dragging his hands down Jungkook's exposed chest.

            "Mmm..." Jungkook kept his mouth shut, while he let out an exhale. Knowing Jimin was going to take off his clothes. Jimin then looked up with such a smile, pulling down Jungkook's pants and looking at Jungkook's red underwear.

           "It's better if you don't look, just rely on my touch..." Jimin added, but Jungkook can still see through his shirt. Atleast the figure of the older man. He watched Jimin's figure move his head down to the younger's lower half of his body. Lowering the waistband of Jungkook's red underwear.

            "Jimin... W-What are you doing..?" Jungkook whispered. Jimin hushed the boy and pulled down the underwear entirely, pulling down Jungkook's pants and underwear together.

           "Shh.. Just feel it..." Jimin added, successfully pulling down Jungkook's pants and underwear to leave his lower half naked. Jimin gazed down with a smile, staring at Jungkook's pale body. Jimin brushed his hands along Jungkook's thighs, moving his head down to softly kiss the side of Jungkook's cock, getting the younger harder. Jimin used his tongue to lick along the side, making Jungkook clench his eyes shut and bite his lip from under the shirt.

          Jimin knew he was teasing the young boy so he continued. "And you thought you would win.. Win against me..." Jimin chuckled and started to suck onto Jungkook's balls, making the younger huff. Slowly his huffs were gradually getting heavy while he felt Jimin's hand gliding down the center of his torso and down to his thighs. Eventually giving the younger head.

          Gently, Jimin started to suck the tip of Jungkook's member, he sucked it and knew Jungkook would let out a soft moan from it since it was his first time. Jungkook gasped while he fully removed the shirt to look down and see Jimin already taking in the younger's cock into his mouth. Sucking and bobbing his head as Jungkook gripped onto a pillow right by him and held onto the shirt he had over his face before he took it off. He can feel Jimin's wet tongue swirl along his hard member giving the younger every reason to moan from the feeling.

           "Jimin~" Jungkook moaned the older man's name as Jimin licked from under Jungkook's balls, leading up to the center of his tip. "J-Jimin!" Jungkook moaned louder, making Jimin open his eyes and smile, crawling back up to the younger.

         "When did I say you can take the blindfold off?" Jimin asked as Jungkook got silent again, slowly panting from how Jimin suddenly started to give him a blow job.

           "I wanted.. To look at you..." Jungkook added. Jimin looked down at the younger's cock, quickly pulling up the boy's hips and placing a pillow under Jungkook so he will be able to thrust into him with his hard member, already showing a buldge under his underwear.

            "You want it so badly... You should have told me already~ so impatient... Do you really want to be the controlling one here?" Jimin asked in a teasing tone before licking his lips and opening a nearby cabinet to retrieve a bottle of sex oil. "...that's fine... I'll prove to you how possessive I can be tonight.."

           "W-Why do you have that there...?" Jungkook questioned, gazing at the clear bottle of oil.

          "I was drunk when I bought it... Maybe deep down I expected this~" Jimin added uncapping the bottle and tipping it over to pour it over his hand. Oil dripped from in between Jimin's fingers and down to Jungkook's pelvis as Jimin covered the bottle and set it aside. Quickly fixing his eyes on Jungkook before he moved in and dipped his head down to Jungkook's face. Kissing him and using his tongue to seek it's way through to give Jungkook a passionate tongue kiss.

         Without realizing it, Jungkook was moving his hands up to Jimin's back, pulling him down towards his naked body. Their hard members touched while Jimin trailed his oily hand that had a sweet scent of vanilla, down to Jungkook's cock, stroking it upwards while the warm and slimy coat of oil covered the base of the boy's member. Slowly dripping the oil down to his balls.

           "Mmm- Jimin! H-Here..." Jungkook pleaded, guiding Jimin's oily fingers down to Jungkook's entrance. Jimin smirked and lifted Jungkook's right leg while his hand was fixed down to the boy's entrance. "A-Ah... Ah!" Jungkook started to moan, feeling the slight embarrassment from all of this. Jimin's wet fingers teased along the rim, circulating Jungkook's entrance. Making Jungkook's face turn red now... He was enjoying it but deep down he still questioned where has his pure and innocence has gone?

           Jimin licked his lips before coating his member with the oil and positioning his cock infront of Jungkook's entrance. "I should punish you like this... Everytime you try to fire back at me and humiliate me infront of everyone... I should take you somewhere private and show you something to talk about~" Jimin whispered to Jungkook's ear before giving the younger a sweet kiss before thrusting in his tip ever so gently into the virgin.

          "OH!" Jungkook moaned loudly, throwing his head back against the pillows. "A-AH! J-JIMIN!" Jungkook cried, feeling Jimin's cock press in slowly, followed by the older man's kisses along his face and neck to show Jungkook there was nothing to worry about now.

           "Shh... I got you.." Jimin whispered to the boy, placing Jungkook's hands around his neck before dropping his hands down to hold Jungkook's thighs against Jimin's hips. Just so the younger can feel a bit more comfortable. "I'll be gentle, okay?" Jimin smiled, locking lips with the younger once more while he thrusted in and out of Jungkook. Hearing Jungkook's loud and sweet gasps from how deep Jimin's cock went in continuously with no pause in between the hot and passionate intercourse.