Chapter 28~

Rebels pov ~

I was standing in front of dusk and I can't believe what she had just said... why would she say that I knew she didn't mean it... dusk please... don't do this... please just stop.... I whine and she just laughs and attacks me knocking me down and I hear gladion yell my name. If thats how she wants to play then so be it... I attack her and tackle her to the ground pinning her in the process. Stop now! Before you hurt someone! She continues to laugh and flips us over to where she was pining me instead and she was staring right into my eyes and growl then flips us back over to where I was back on top. Please stop this!... what about kiawe?... if you do this you will end up hurting him in the process... she growls and shows a sinister grin. I don't care about him he means nothing to me! Making me gasp I know what she said wasn't true, but hearing that was still shocking.... but she just keep laughing I then decide the best thing to do was knock her out. I didn't want to but I had to.... I then get off of her and send out dawn, Dawn use hypnosis! She nods and uses it and dusk falls to the ground making the dark aura fade away now to deal with lusamine... i turn to her and growl. Lusamine! You have to remeber who you are! Remember your children! She just growls and slaps me away. Making me fall and I get back up, and growl at her and turn back into my lycanroc form. I then charge at her and use crunch. And it hits her and leaves her shocked so I use that as an advantage and use accelerock to run up to her and grab her arm and pull her away from the nhiligeo, I then turn back into my pokehuman form and catch her in my arms. Then I gently set her on the ground and the nhiligeo flies off. We needed to leave then or it would happen all over again. So gladion picks up lusamine and I carry dusk up to dusk mane and put her on his back and gladion does the same then Lifts me up and sets me on dusk manes back and gets on behind me while moon and hau gets carries by dawn wings and we head back through the portal. Once we were at the other side we see two weirdly dressed people. we ask them who they are but they don't answer and walk away leaving us all confused but I shake it off and we head to the nearest Pokémon center. Once we arrive we get all of our Pokémon healed and we then get dusk checked out but nurse joy doesn't know who was controlling her and how they were. I sigh and I was sitting alone I didn't know what to do or how I was gonna save my sister. I start to cry and I feel someone hug me from behind. I look and I see gladion hugging me and I turn around and hug him back. Then I start sobbing into his shoulder and he holds me close. Don't worry we will find out what's wrong... I promise we will. He says and I eventually calm down, then pull away from his hug and he was smiling at me. I look away shyly and he grabs my chin making me look at him and he kisses me gently. I blush and kiss back pulling away only when I feel the need to breathe. He smiles and me and leans his forehead against mine, I promise after all of this ends that you will never be heart Broken again. Rebel you will never be alone I promise I will always be with you. I love you so much and I would never leave you. What he said shocked me and made me a blushing mess. I look at him and I was smiling like an idiot, I-I love you to gladion and I always will. He smiles and closes the gap between us kissing me gently again, I kiss back and he pulls away a couple of minutes later. Laughing when he see my blushing face. I pout then kiss his cheek making him blush to, then I pull away and sigh. So now we need to get lusamine and dusk some help... he looks away and sighs, yeah we do... I just hope we get some help in time before it's to late. We then hear a explosion in the Pokémon center and we run back in to see Giovanni. The leader of team rocket... or now the leader of rainbow rocket... and then it clicked in me he was controlling dusk...

Hey I hope you like this chapter sorry it's shorter than usual but the next one will be longer I promise! 😋😋😋