Chapter 17~

Rebels pov~
I whine as I hear my phone go off and I sit up and sleepily answer it. H-hello? I hear a chuckle from the person calling. Well hello sleeping beauty, I heard you were doing your ghost trial today and I was wondering if after you win if you wanted to go do something just me and you? I giggle then yawn, s-sure I would love to Gladdy, I then chuckle nervously, something wrong rebel? I-if you don't wanna ha- I cut him off, it's just I'm nervous about the trail that's all plus I don't like ghost types... he lets out a sigh of relief then says, how bout I come with you to the trail so I can protect you from those mean ghosts? He teases me, no that's okay I can do it myself, I say with a growl and he snickers. Okay then we'll I will see you when you win okay? Bye for now love.
He hangs up and I squeal, making winter and angel look at me like I was crazy, I just got asked on a date!! Making angel jump up and down excitedly cuz she would be able to see shadow but winter didn't look excited. Hey winter you okay? Don't you wanna see silvally? She shakes her head and goes to lay back down, why not I thought you two were close? I ask and she just whines, you like him don't you? She whines and I smile, well you never know if he likes you unless you tell him ya know. She nods and I get up to take a shower, once I get out I change into a shoulder less white shirt and a pair of pink shorts and I put on some white gladiator Sandals. How do I look? I say with a spin and both angel and winter let out sounds of approval. I smile and return winter and put her pokeball into my bag along with drakes, wiz's and angels. I then make the bed and fix the rug that winter had moved out of place. I walk out of the door with angel following me and I lock the door, then give the room key to nurse joy and walk out of the Pokémon center. I then see acerola waiting for me and I walk up to her, hey, I'm ready for my trail. She smirks and she then leads me to the haunted thrifty mart and she tells me that I have to take a picture of the totem Pokémon and I nod and walk into the mart but when I do the door slams shut and I scream. I-i already hate this trail! I whine and start walking when all of a sudden the carts start to move on there own making me jump. (Also she doesn't have rotom dex so she has to attack the Pokémon to get them to appear)
I the send out winter and order her to use blizzard on the carts and she does revealing a haunter, alright, now use dazzling gleam followed by ice beam! She attacks and it makes the haunter faint I then notice angel shaking and I pick her up and hold her close. Then start walking towards the plushies. Then they start to float making me whine, I then order winter to use blizzard once more and she does but nothing appears and I feel a hand on my shoulder. I then shriek and quickly turn around and fall in the process and I hit my head on something and it makes me drop angel and she runs off, a-angel?! Wait! But she doesn't listen and i order winter to use powder snow on whatever touched me and it works and reveals a gengar who was laughing. I growl HEY ITS NOT FUNNY! He stops laughing and looks at me shocked, I then feel something dripping down my face and I touch it and look at my hand, blood?... i then realize that I was bleeding, and I growl. Winter use ice beam followed by dazzling gleam! She attacks and the gengar had 24 hp left and I growl but I fill dizzy, use dazzling gleam once more! She nods and attacks making the gengar faint, we then start to search for angel who we find whimpering under a cart that had her trapped, we try to flip it but it doesn't budge, and we hear an eerie noise and we turn to see a mimikyu, who for some reason didn't look like a pikachu but it looked like a eevee. I then realize that it was the reason the cart wouldn't budge and I growl, winter use blizzard followed by dazzling gleam, I knew about mimikyus ability so we had to get passed it's disguise. She attacks and the second attack lands a critical hit, now use blizzard once more! she nods and attacks. The mimikyu takes a lot of damage but it didn't want to give up so I decided to catch it. I could give it to dusk since she always wanted a mimikyu. I then throw a pokeball at it and it goes inside, shakes three times, then clicks and I pick up the pokeball and put it in my bag. I the move the cart angel was under and she jumps into my arms whimpering. Hey don't worry I'm here, she then notices I'm bleeding and she whines. I'm fine don't worry but we have a trail to finish. She nods and we walk into the back room and my phone camera opens up on its own making my ears go down and making angel whine. I then turn around and scream when I see the mimikyu behind me, I then quickly take a picture and it battles me. Winter use blizzard followed by ice beam!! The first attack hits the disguise but the second one lands a direct hit. But the mimikyu attacks using play rough landing a critical hit on winter, but she stands back up. Now use dazzling gleam, followed by ice beam!! She nods and attacks landing two direct hits and freezing the mimikyu in the process. I was getting really light headed and my headache was getting worse. N-now... use blizzard! She attacks and it knocks out the mimikyu. I smile and praise her, then return her to her pokeball. Then I try to find my way back out but my head felt fuzzy and my vision was getting blurry. Angel... something cuts me off and I see the totem mimikyu again and it looked pissed. it attacks me making me fly into a cart, then landing on the floor. I couldn't even stand I try to talk but only nonsense came out. Then I finally manage to say, angel... go get help... she nods and runs off and I pass out.

Dusks pov~

I was fishing in the fishing spot that rebel had told me about and I was also thinking about kiawe. But I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I feel a tug on the line and I reel it in wow... another magikarp I swear I have ran into at least thirty of these things today! I then order lady to attack it she nods and one shots it. I the cast my line back into the river and wait some more. About ten minutes later I feel another tug and I reel it in and to my surprise it was another magikarp... yay!! I say sarcastically, then order lady to attack and she does and she one shots that one to. I then cast the line back into the river and wait some more. About 15 minutes later I feel another tug and I reel it in revealing a remoraid. I order lady to attack it and she one shots it. I then try one more time and I wait 15 minutes no bite, I then wait 10 more minutes and still no bite, but as soon as I was about to reel it in I feel a sharp tug and I reel it in revealing a shiny feebas, alright! Lady use double slap, followed by sweet scent to distract it! She attacks and the feebas had 1 hp left and I throw a poke ball at it, it goes in. It shakes three times then clicks and I pick up the pokeball and smile. Good job lady!! I'm so proud! I then notice she was glowing and when she stops in her place was a beautiful tsarena. Wow this is amazing! I got a new Pokémon and you evolved!! This is awesome!! I say excitedly then calm down and pack my stuff and head to the Pokémon center. Once we got there nurse joy heals my Pokémon and hands me a room key. I head to my room and close the door, I the let the feebas out in the tub and turn the water on. The feebas then splashes me, h-hey, what was that for? I whine as I grab a towel and dry off and I hear the feebas making a sound that sounded like it was laughing. Making me pout, oh I see you like, pranking people. She nods and I smile, well we re going to get along great then!! I then name her shimmer and I return her to the pokeball and drain the tub then lay down and fall asleep.

I hope you like this chapter I know it's longer than usual but I hope it is a good one.