Chapter 19~

Moons pov~

It had been about a week and rebel had not woken up yet but gladion never left her side, he was worried sick... I mean we all were but he refused to even move he just sat there holding her hand hoping that she would wake up. I sigh and walk out of the room and look at Lillie who was talking to dusk, we had learned most of rebels back story and how she was beat all of the grunts daily and the only people that keep her sane was gladion, plum, and her. Man she had it rough, I'm glad she is happy now though she really does deserve it and I hope she wakes up soon. I then see acerola and hau walk in, hau then walks up to me and hugs me and I hug back. Well I won but acerola still thinks it's her fault. I sigh and look at acerola who just smilies slightly and walks out. She needs to understand that the mimikyu was just out of control. He nods in agreement and we see gladion walking up to us. I'm going out watch after her and if she wakes up call me immediately.he then walks out, with silvally following him. I then walk into her room and smile at her and I begin to talk. Hey rebel, it's moon, I just wanted to say I really miss hearing your voice and seeing your smile, you were my best friend and I hope you wake up soon... I the sigh and walk out and I was sobbing and hau hugs me tightly, hey it's Gonna be okay don't worry... i  hug him back tightly and cry into his shoulder. I hope he was right...

Rebels pov~
My eyes slowly open and I groan, then look around where am I? and how did I get here? I then sit up and a sharp pain shoots through my back. A-ahh I then sit back down quickly and whine. I then try to remeber who was just talking but then something hits me. Who am I?!
I then hear someone open the door and it's a girl about my age and she had ears like I did. She looks excited when she see me rebel?! Your awake? I then tilt my head, who are you? I ask and she looks shocked. Your kidding right?... I shake my head and she looks down, oh I see after all you did hit your head pretty hard... I guess I should tell the others. She then walks out and I could her mumbling and someone gasping but what I did hear was how are we gonna tell gladion?... I then sigh I knew they all were worried so I wasn't scared that any of them was gonna hurt me... then the same girl comes in and following her was a tan boy (hau), a blonde girl (Lillie), a black headed girl (moon), and a purple headed girl(acerola). She then proceeds to tell me everyone's name including hers. But she also tells me about gladion and she said that he was my boyfriend, leaving me shocked. I had a boyfriend? Dusk nods and I look down, it's to bad I don't even remember  him... I just wish I remembered all of you... angel then jumps in my lap, and I try not to scream, why was I so scared of it I didn't used to be... great so now I don't know who the fuck I am and I'm terrified of Pokémon just great... I sigh as dusk picks angel up off of me and I let out a sigh of relief. But the espeon whimpers making me sigh. I'm sorry were you my Pokémon? She nods and I smile slightly, well when I get my memory back I'm sure I will not be afraid of you anymore okay? She whines and nods her head then dusk cuts in, well I think it's best if you try and get some sleep rebel. She then smiles and they all leave. Leaving me alone, and I think about what they had said. So my name is rebel, my best friends are Lillie and moon, my boyfriend is gladion and my sister is dusk?.... I just hope I remeber soon. I then hear the door open again and I see a blonde headed boy who reminded me a lot of Lillie maybe her brother?... he then walks up to me and hugs me, I could tell that he had been crying. I hesitatantly hug him back and he starts sobbing into my shoulder. I run his back gently, h-hey it's okay don't cry... after about five minutes he pulls away and looks at me, I'm just glad your finally awake... in case they haven't already told you I'm gladion, your boyfriend. My eyes widen, so this was gladion, at least he's cute... yeah they told me that I had a boyfriend but I didn't know he was such a cutie. I smile as he starts to blush, w-well thanks, but you won't say that when you remeber me... I smirk I bet I will, she smiles and hugs me again. Just you wait and see. He nods and I smile like an idiot, I couldn't wait to remeber him and I hoped it was really soon...

Hey sorry this one is so much shorter but will rebel remember anyone of will she forget everyone forever?  Stay tuned to find out!!