Chapter 3

Please comment

"No Maria, I actually don't want to go!" I said.

Although a lie. It was necessary, I couldn't go out with Jesse.

Both of us were in our big bathroom with two sinks and a huge mirror. The bathroom was what connected both of our master bedrooms.

Maria was getting ready, she was wearing mini shorts and a plain tee that showed her cleavage. Her signature outfit. She had curly brown hair that she tied up in a high pony tail. It matched perfectly with her Spanish Carmel skin color.

I, on the other hand was refusing to get ready. I couldn't......just COULDN'T let Jesse or Zac get the wrong message. Especially Zac. I have ruined it with him once and am not about to do it again. Jesse was.....mouth watering...and I didn't even know him yet!

I was in the same clothes I was wearing since morning and wasn't about to get changed for a dinner out.

"Laura, I can tell when your lying!" Maria sighed as she stopped putting mascara on and looked at me through the mirror.

"Who said I was lying?!" Even I knew I sounded defensive "I just don't want to eat out when there is lovely food inside"

Maria sighed and went out of the bathroom and in to my room. I heard my closet click open and some shuffling around.

Maria then came back with some skinny jeans and a tank top from Hollister. The tank top was red and it matched the lipstick that she placed on top of the jeans.

"Stop moaning. Get dressed. I will meet you in the kitchen in 10 minutes." Maria said looking serious.

"But-" I was about to argue but Maria cut me off "THATS AN ORDER MISSY!"

She walked out of the bathroom and stopped and looked back at me "I am doing this because I love you"she said sarcastically, she then laughed and blew me a kiss.

Ughhh

~10 minutes later~

The tank top was showing my cleavage waaaaay to much.
Although I had to admit it fit my body snugly and my red lips made my figure look very sexy.

It was the perfect outfit.

Just. Not. For. Tonight.

My dark brown hair was all over the place so I combed it and separated it so that it was just (but not quite) covering my VERY open chest. I decided to wear black converse sneakers just because they were comfy.

"LAURA JONES, YOU BETTER NOT STILL BE SULKING...OR GOD HELP ME,I WILL COME UP THERE AND SHOW YOU WHAT I LEARNT FROM THAT AWFUL KARATE CLASS MY MOM MADE ME TAKE WHEN I WAS 12" Maria shouted from the kitchen.

I snickered a bit and replied "MARIA DE LA FUENTE, THE ONLY THING YOU WIL BE ABLE TO SHOW ME IS HOW TO MAKE PAPER CRANES"

I heard her mutter something in Spanish.

I walked down the staircase and see Maria smiling.

We walk out the apartment together and Maria locks the door.

I walk down the corridor for about 10 seconds and then I reach his door.

I gulp.

I tell myself that I love Zac and I would do anything for him.

Someone (who I suppose is 'Charlie') opens the door and has a wide grin on his face. He looks at Maria and then his innocent grin turns in to a mischievous smirk. He has blonde hair that is not as messy as Jesse's but is long and meets his eyes. He is wearing a black tee that has some Chinese writing on it and long denim jeans that match his blue eyes.