Chapter 4: Dinner Dates

Tuck and I were officially... well, official. We had DTR just the night before, and tonight he was taking me out on a date. Such a classy guy.

The only problem: Jenna and Harry were going too. 

How could my life get any worse. 

Jenna and I had grown closer due to me dating Tucker, but she still seemed distant when it came to personal stuff. 

She was over at my house right now getting ready for our double date, and we were both having a blast dancing around to music and just acting like... teenage girls. 

"Oh. My. Gosh! My Daddy got me Justin Bieber tickets!" she screamed when his song came on.

"Are you serious?" I asked her, completely shocked. 

"Yeah. It's going to be amazing. Do you wanna come with me?" she asked. My heartbeat began to pick up, and I widened my eyes at her as my jaw dropped. 

"Of course!" I screamed happily. "When is it?"

She hesitated, thinking for a minute. "Um, December third, I think."

"I'll talk to my mom about it, but I should be able to go." I grabbed the dress that I was looking for from my closet. "Should I were this?" I asked. It was a short, simple black dress that flaunted my curves, but didn't show too much.

"Wow. Tucker would love that!" She stopped and gave me a confused look. "Ew! Tucker. Oh.. I totally forgot that you're dating him."

"Do I wear the dress or no?" I asked impatiently. 

She nodded her head furiously. "Definitely. I'll just try to ignore the fact that you're trying to impress my brother."

"Thanks."I walked into my bathroom and slid the dress on. "So, how does it look?"

"Holy shit, Sam. You look great!" She pulled a dark blue dress from her bag. "What do you think of mine?"

"If it's anything skimpy... He'll love it," I said with a small smile. I couldn't tell if it was a forced smile or not, but either way something about tonight felt wrong. 

"You're right. He'll love it." Suddenly Jenna looked green, as in about-to-be-sick green.

"Are you okay, Jenna?" I asked her. 

She began to open her mouth to reply, but instead she raced to the bathroom. After throwing up for some time she came out of the bathroom looking all happy like nothing had happened. 

"Um, are you okay?" I asked again. 

"Yeah, I'm super!" she said with a preppy little smile. 

I looked at her skeptically. "Okay," I replied. 

"Nothing is going to ruin my date. Not even a little sickness," she said defiantly. 

"Okay, but if you get sick on Harry it's not my fault. Actually, that would be pretty funny. Do it, please," I begged with a laugh.

"No thanks. I'd rather not ruin my date. You can though." We cracked up laughing as we finished our hair, me straightening mine and Jenna curling her's.

"Let's go. It's about a ten minute walk there so if we make my mom wait she'll make us walk," I said, running from my room as fast as I could in my heels. 

"Wait up!" Jenna called. 

...

We arrived at the restaurant five minutes late, and the boys were already there. We sat down to order; I next to Tucker, and Jenna next to Harry. 

We made smalltalk and ordered our drinks, but before we could order our food Jenna got sick again. 

"Hey, I'm gonna take Jenna home, Sammie. I hope you don't mind. Just stay here and eat with Styles. He'll make sure you get home when you're done," Tuck said, pecking me on the cheek before he carried Jenna out of the restaurant. 

"But Tucker, I don't wanna go home!" Jenna cried out. 

Harry and I laughed, but then we suddenly became aware of what just happened. 

"Did our dates just leave us?" Harry asked me. 

"I think so. Listen, I'll just walk home. We don't need to stay here and make this any more awkward than it already was," I said, starting to get up from my seat. 

Harry grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me back down. "Let's just eat like they said. It's just dinner for two friends."

"Oh, so you still want to be friends with me? Even after I said that we weren't when you made my nose bleed?" I asked. I sat back down and took a sip of my water. He watched me as I did so, and I choked on it a bit when he licked his lips. Oh. My. God. That was hot. 

"Sam, I want to be friends with you. You know I never meant to hurt you," he said, giving me the puppy dog eyes. 

I sighed. "I know. Let's just not talk about it. Let's just eat so I can go home."

We sat and talked until our food came, and when the bill came he offered to pay. Of course, I wouldn't let him, but it was a kind offer. Maybe he wasn't so bad. 

"I'll walk you home," he said as we were leaving. He took off his blazer and draped it over my shoulders.

"Why are you being so nice all of a sudden? I mean, you didn't call me Spam once tonight, you offered to pay for the dinner, and now you're walking me home. Who are you and what have you done with Harry Styles?" I asked, laughing as he pushed me playfully. 

"I've just decided that maybe I should be nicer. You know, try to be friends with you instead of fighting all of the time." He shrugged. 

I rolled my eyes. "Harry, not matter what you do we're always going to fight. Always."We were nearing my house, and our walking pace slowed as we moved closer to the front door. 

"Are you sure?" he asked. 

"Harry, I'm absolutely posit-" I was cut off by soft lips on mine. I should have pushed him away, but there was something stopping me. 

My lips started to move in sync with his and my arms wrapped around his neck as my hands tangled in his curly hair. 

After kissing for at least five minutes on the porch I pushed him away from me. "Harry, please don't tell Tucker," I begged.

"Sam, he's leaving to go back to school tomorrow. It's not like I'm going to call him and be like, 'Hey, I kissed your girlfriend after dinner last night'." I felt ashamed of myself, but still I wanted to kiss Harry again. What was wrong with me. 

"Yeah, let's just forget about it," I whispered. I opened the front door and walked in without saying a word to Harry. I shut the door and slid to the ground. What was I going to do?

Okay, I did it. I got you your long anticipated chapter. Sorry I hadn't updated in a while. I've been super busy lately. I just hope that I get some free time soon. 

Anyways, I hope you liked the chapter. Now go comment, vote, and fan! Yay!

Thanks loves!

- Kenz xx