Chapter 3: Tuck and Sammie Sittin' in a Tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G

I'm being completely honest when I say that I absolutely cannot stand wearing dresses, and the one that my mother made me wear wasn't helping at all. I looked like one of those girls in school that wore the short skirts and low shirts. That just screamed "I want attention". It was terrible. 

And to make matters worse the adults made the kids sit at the opposite end of the table. It was just my luck that I was sat across from Harry and next to Jenna. Harry kept sending Jenna flirtatious looks, but afterwards he would always look at me apologetically. I wasn't bothered by it, really. Just weirded out. 

When dinner was over, and after I'd endured twenty minutes in the theater room with Jenna and Harry, Tucker, Jenna's older brother, arrived. 

"Sammie!" he exclaimed, pulling my into a tight hug. 

"Tuck! I'm so glad you're here. I think I would have strangled one of them if you didn't show up." He laughed and put his arm across my shoulders. "You know I'm not kidding, right?"

"Yes, that's why I'm laughing. That and that dress you're wearing."

"It was all my mother's idea. It really is horrid, isn't it?" I asked him, doing a little spin for him. 

"Sammie, what would I do without you to entertain me?" he asked rhetorically, but I answered anyway. 

"You would go away to London, and you would study and have no fun. Wait, you already do that," I joked. I punched him playfully in the arm, and Jenna bounded over to us. 

"Wanna go swimming? If you don't want to go in the pool you could always go in the hot tub," Jenna suggested. I looked at Tucker, and he nodded slowly. 

"Uh, I don't have a suit." 

Jenna smiled at me, and grabbed my arm. "You can use one of mine!" She led me to her room, and rummaged through her drawers. She found a cute blue bikini and threw it to me. 

"Um, are you sure this will fit me?" I asked. I was the same size as Jenna, but my boobs were substantially larger than hers.  

"Yeah, the top is too big for me anyway," she grabbed another swimsuit from the same drawer and walked into her bathroom. "You can change in here. I'll go out through the hallway."

"Okay, thanks." She shut the door behind her, and I shut the door from her bedroom to the hallway. I stripped out of the hideous dress that Mom made me wear and pulled the bottoms up. I was starting to put the top on when someone opened the door. 

"Jenna?" he called. "Oh, Jenn- Ah!" Harry turned around and covered his eyes. "I'm sorry, Spam. I mean Sam."

"Harry! Get out!" I threw a random article of clothing at him, and he disappeared from the room immediately. 

I breathlessly tied the top and studied the way it looked on my body. The top definitely provided to much cleavage, but it was the best that I was going to get with one of Jenna's swimsuits. 

I walked down the steps, dress covering my chest, and I set all of my stuff by my parents coats. I walked through the open doors that led to the pool. I couldn't see anyone, and I was beginnign to wonder if I had been pranked. I was proved wrong when someone came from the shadows and tackled me into the pool. 

I came up sputtering for breath and heard a familiar laugh. "Jeez, Sammie. You look like you've been deprived of oxygen for years."

"Tuck! That wasn't nice!" I pushed him away from me, and I swam to the edge. I pulled myself up and sat with my feet in the water. 

"Aw, come on, Sammie. I was just having a little fun." He looked away from my face and down at my chest. "My sister really has no chest, huh?"

"What... Oh, yeah. I'm surprised they didn't just pop out when you tackled me into the freaking water," I replied. My boobs really were on the verge of popping out, and it made me feel super self-conscious about myself around Tuck. 

"Sammie, just get into the water. Have some fun," he begged. 

"No thanks. Tuck, do you have any clue why you and your sister are so... Different?" I asked. Tuck was laid back, and he really didn't care if he got tons of female attention or not, which he did. He looked like a mixture between Alex Pettyfer and Chace Crawford. He had the body of Alex and the face and hair of Chace. Wonderful, right?

When my family had first moved to the UK Tucker was the first person to really acknowledge me. I won't deny that I had a little crush on him, but he's two years old than me. 

Jenna on the other hand was always worrying about what she looked like, and she wanted the boys attention desperately. It didn't really start until Tuck left for London, though, so maybe that's why. She missed her brother.

"I don't know. We're just different people, I guess. I'm just less... Jenna like," he reasoned. I laughed and reluctantly got into the pool. 

After swimming around with Tuck for a while Harry and Jenna finally decided to make an appearance. Harry saw me, his cheeks turned a bright red, and he kept his head down. 

"What's wrong with him?" Tuck asked me. 

"I don't know," I lied. "He probably couldn't get laid."

"Ah, yes. Wait.. That's my sister!" 

"Sorry, Tuck. She's like head over heels for him. I'm not sure what he thinks about her, but I know how she feels about him," I told him to calm him down. 

"Do you have any crushes out there, or are you just going to be the lonely cat lady?" he joked.

"Um, well, I kinda liked this kid when we were younger, but he's old than me. Plus, he probably just thinks of me as a friend. How about you?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"Well, I think I'm falling for a girl that has the cutest accent I've ever heard. She moved here a few years ago, and she was my best friend ever." He moved closer to me.

"She sounds like a wonderful person," I said. As he closed the space between us my breath picked up and my face heated up. "You should tell her."

"Well, Sammie, do you think she would accept me if I told her, no matter the age difference. I mean she's still in school, and I'm pretty sure her step-dad doesn't like me. She's just to pretty for words, and I just don't know how to tell her without freezing up. I just-"

I cut him off. "Tuck, just shut up and kiss me."

The distance between us was closed immediately, and our lips connected. It was an odd sensation between us.

I had only been kissed one other time at a birthday party. We played "Spin the Bottle", and when I went it landed on, just my luck, Harry. Yes, Harry took my first kiss, but in my defense it was when we were like eleven.

"Tuck and Sammie sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Jenna screamed. Tuck splashed her, but his lips never left mine. "Get a room!"

We seperated, and Tuck started to chase Jenna around. I got out of the pool and grabbed one of the towels that was laid out. 

"So, you liked Tuck, huh?" Harry asked from the chair beside me. 

"Yeah, I guess. He was my first friend here." I sat down next to him, and watched as Tuck chased his sister to the point of her jumping into the pool to get away. 

"Um, I think I should go join her." He got up and jumped into the pool along wiht her. 

What was his problem? 

Okay, a new chappie! So, I'm gonna go update His American Rebel a few times today hopefully. 

Go read it!

Thanks loves!

-Kenz xx