"Well, they got that right, didn't they?" Pius joked. Though no one cracked a smile.

"What you say, Pius?" Voldemort implied.

"One hears many things, my lord."

Aubrey sat there silently, hearing the plan to capture Harry. She knew she had to let him and the rest of Order know the plan. Her mind wondered what Harry was doing right now. Most likely suffering at his aunt and uncle's house: The Durley's. Harry had told Aubrey all about his insufferable distant family; the horrific life the boy had to endeavor.

She missed Harry so much. She missed the warmth of his body; the comfort and safety she felt in his arms. The way his lips felt against hers. The way their eyes connected-how her heart would race just at the glimpse of him. Aubrey never expected to fall deeply in love with Harry Potter, but she did. And each passing day, she fell harder in love with him.

Aubrey watched Voldemort stroll over toward Lucius, demanding his wand. Lucius's shaky hand gave his wand over, as Voldemort yanked it out of his hand. In one swift motion, Voldemort snapped the wand in half, handing it back over to him.

Voldemort took a seat at the front of the table once again, welcoming Charity Burbage, the Muggle Studies teacher. With a wave of his wand, and the spoken words of the killing curse, Miss. Burbage dropped dead onto the table. Nagini had sunk her venomous fangs into the teacher's dead body. Aubrey clenched her eyes at the scene, a single tear rolling down her face.

She knew the killing's were just beginning. There was no way she could make it out of this war alive.

✧∘ଂ ࿐

AUBREY HAD REREAD the letter Hermione had sent her. It was the first letter in weeks, and she was grateful she finally heard something. Hermione had mentioned that they were caught retrieving Harry, as someone in the Order had betrayed them. Aubrey knew it had to be Mundungus Fletcher; the slimly thieving git. Aubrey felt awful about not warning them; she was threatened not to say a word, or the Malfoy's would be slaughtered.

After what the Malfoy's have put Aubrey through, she couldn't have them killed. They gave her a home and loved her.

Hermione had also mentioned that Harry was miserable without her. Aubrey's heart skipped a beat, as she reread that part over and over. She knew the wedding was just a few days away, and she promised Harry that should would be back for the wedding.

Aubrey folded the letter, placing it into her jean pocket. She grabbed her wand, and her two suitcases from the bed. It was currently half past midnight, and the brunette was ready to leave the manor. She hurriedly made her way down the stairs, levitating her suitcases (she didn't want to make a sound with them). Aubrey looked all around the hallways, making sure the coast was clear. The witch had made up a few batches of Sleeping Draught potion to put some Death Eaters that were keeping watch asleep.

She smirked at the sleeping wizards, hastily exiting through the front door. Aubrey sighed in relief, as she silently shut the front door. She was finally free. After all summer of being cooped up, and forced to sit through meetings, she was out. Aubrey could finally be with Harry, Hermione, Ron, and the rest of Death Eaters. She could join the trio on their journey to find the Horcruxes; the ones Harry mentioned in his letter, her sent her at the beginning of the summer.

Aubrey apparated in front of the burrow, smiling at the lovely, cozy home. She dragged her luggage to the front door, knocking politely. After a couple of minutes past, Mrs. Weasley had opened up the door, greeting the witch with a kind smile.

"Oh, hello Aubrey!" Molly greeted happily.

"Hello, Mrs. Weasley. Thank you for allowing me to stay with you," Aubrey smiled gratefully, as she entered into the house.

Molly waved her off. "Oh, it's nothing. Any friend of the family is welcome."

"You can stay in Ginny's room, with Hermione."

Aubrey smiled tightly at the hearing of Ginny's name. But she remained her composure. Aubrey nodded, as she took her stuff upstairs. She creaked open Ginny's door, sneaking in.

She spotted Ginny sleeping soundly in her bed, as Hermione was laying with a sleeping bag on the floor, a book plopped down on her lap.

"Aubrey?" Hermione whispered, looking up.

Aubrey smiled, leaning down to the witch. "Yes, Hermione?"

"You're here! We've missed you!" Hermione embraced the brunette, trying to reduce her excitement.

"I've missed you too," Aubrey sincerely stated. She really did miss her only female best friend.

"Do you think Harry is sleeping?" Aubrey persisted.

"Go check," Hermione grinned.

Aubrey stared at her with question, but she made her way across the hallway, to Ron's room. She opened the door, peering in, seeing a sleeping Ron, but an alert Harry. Aubrey opened the door wider, grinning at the stunned raven-haired boy.

"Aubrey? Your here?" Harry stammered, skidding himself up.

The witch giggled softly, nodding. The two stood there for a minute, before they embraced each other. Aubrey smiled against his shoulder, her body feeling like it was on fire. She felt the void in her heart disappear; she felt complete once again.

Harry leaned in, pulling her in for a passionate kiss. It was a kiss not like any other. There were fireworks, sparks, and electricity spewing out everywhere. Aubrey felt like she was on cloud nine. She smiled into the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I'm so glad you're back in my arms," Harry whispered, pecking her lips.

✧∘ଂ ࿐