𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻

BENETHA

"LET THE SELECTION COMMENCE!"

I gazed upon the dragon that Zage and I captured in the Fotia Kingdom last week for this preparation. It wasn't hard for us to capture this thing because I'm a terra user. I manipulate the ground, the soil and anything telluric.

Zage is also a fire element user so it was very easy to capture it. It only took us a minute but it was a pain in the neck to transport this giant thing.

I noticed Ayesha came forth to the front of the other participants and that made me sneer. She's a really interesting girl and I will be glad I'll fight alongside with her as part of the Elemental Guardians. She seemed to match the previous water user, Gaius Luna's personality.

Duke Kalis followed Ayesha and also the slasher and Jada. I leaned over to Ember, the real Prince Alaric to question him about Jada.

"I remember, Jada is the Duke Kalis's cousin, right?" Tanong ko sa kaniya and Rave leaned over to us. Kalis Luna was the son of Gaius's nephew.

"Yeah, Lady Jada is also a noble from the Luna Dukedom house, but she's weak and I doubt she'll make it out there alive." Sabi naman ni Rave and I raised my brow then shook my head slightly.

"As much as I hate to see our people being drowned by their own blood, I can't do anything about it, but let her fate be on her hands." I said and the both of them nodded.

"What?! I can't hear you from hear!" Zage exclaimed while trying to scoot over from Ember to hear us but I just shook my head.

Kids...

AYESHA

"Kill her!"

"Kill that traitor for us!"

"Die! Ayesha!"

"Look at these spectators cheering for the dragon instead! Goodluck Ayesha!" Bumuntonghininga nalang ako kay Galactus. Bias na announcer.

Malakas naman na sigaw ng mga tao sa upuan nila and I rolled my eyes at them. "Yeah right!" My only reply from them and they were shouting and cursing me words.

"How brave is this young girl to talk back at these spectators!" Saad naman ni Galactus at nagsabayan namang nag "boo" ang mga tao sa loob.

"So you are Ayesha that they want them dead?" Tanong ng malaking butiki na may malalim na boses. He's voice were echoing inside the colosseum.

"The dragon is having a conversation to Ayesha?!"

Bumuntong hininga ako and shrugged my shoulders. "Oo nga eh, ewan ko ba anong ginagawa ko sa kanila." Sabi ko and he leaned his face over to me and I swear, isang pitik lang siguro ako matitilapon na siguro ako. "Unfortunate, but I will kill each and everyone of you to get out of here..." He said, trying to scare me but I just raised my brow at him.

"Alive!" Malakas na sigaw nito at bigla kaming ibinugahan nang kalayo pero mabilis akong tumalon papunta sa mukha nito at tumakbo patungo sa ulo nito saka umupo sa itaas ng ulo niya.