First time in forever (end)

Lori set Lincoln in his bed and luan was holding charles " dudes this is bogus !" they sighed " I hope linky is fine hitting his head must have hurt " luan " We goofed it up !" She laughed and the rest sighed rita " oh i hope he wakes up soon we need to talk with him " most of the louds stared at liz " dude she looks so much like lincoln !" " yea the look one and a linc !" They groaned and liz woke and chuckled. She took a look at the seven louds and because she didn't know half of them and she hid inside her sweater Rita spoke to liz "oh sweetie you can come out we won't hurt you " liz stayed inside her sweater util leni had a idea and took out a chocolate bar and liz instantly toke " thanks leni " she looked at the louds " so you are my daddies sisters ?" They nodded " and you two are daddies parents?" They nodded "...NONE OF YOU LOOK LIKE DADDY !" They jumped back a little frightened from liz " we literally know but we ARE his sisters " liz looked at lisa " well lisa never lies to me....but who took my spinach ?" Lori scratched her head and had a fake smile because she threw it away while liz was asleep " great now I'm hungry !" She laid on the couch pouting " oh how about we make something for you ?" Lynn sr said with a smile as liz gave him a worried look" can you cook Mr loud ?" Lynn gave shocked look mostly because his granddaughter called him mr loud ! " you bet ya kiddo ! And call me pop-pop " he ran to the kitchen started cooking. "Where is daddy ?" Luna answered " bro's in his nest dude " liz gave luna a confused look mostly because she didn't understand rockstar lingo " what ?" Lori answered " he's in his room " liz sat on her couch and turned the tv on to cartoon. Luna and luan grabbed the little slugger and started having fun liz just rolled with them. 

Lincoln was dreaming with his family and how he always got into fights with them, always being the man with the plan, being the big bro everyone trusted,being embarrassed by them and how he wouldn't change and then the boat and the storm just pushed him off and the water so cold freezing and after that the rest of his life and he woke up " AARGH !"

They all looked toward the upstair room " lori leni luna luan ! Get over here !" Liz was tied up in balloon animals and floating up to the ceiling. The girls came to Lincoln " hey teach" luna said as lincoln ran and hugged them " What's with the teach talk ?! Luna give your big bro a hug  !" They all cried and hugged linky " how did you grow up so fast ?!" Luan " you missed a lout !" Lincoln couldn't groan or sigh he was too happy to do that " dude we missed you so much !" They all cried with tears of joy  " the last time we did this was when i got a paper cut." They laughed " I'm totes sorry about the soup !" Luan " and the cake to the face " luna " and the loud music " lori " and turning you into a mummy" lincoln sighed " I actually don't remember those I remember the hug " liz flew into the room " HEEELP !" Lincoln sighed and untied her " so you met you aunties ?" Liz looked at the four and nodded " good where is mom and dad ?" Lori " down stair dad making dinner and mom is watching lisa "

Lincoln went down with a angry a face " mrs and mr loud !" They looked worried " to the couch " they both sat on the couch and lincoln " you came to my home with out telling me or warning ! And i have to say one thing !" They gulped and lincoln hugged them " call next time you two !" Rita hugged him and lynn sr he was crying like a waterfall " we missed you Lincoln!"the rest of the louds came down and hugged Lincoln " i can't believe i forgot all of you !" Liz and lisa looked " im not calling aunty lisa " lisa nodded " yea, i hope lynn hasn't turned the living room into a football field" lincoln let go " so mom dad how many sisters do i have now ?" All of the louds gave him a embarrassed smile Rita said " how many do you think ?" Lincoln thought a little "  seven " lynn " ten a actually " lincoln was shocked but not surprised " wow no wonder lucy is always the invisible one " his parents looked surprised " how do you know lucy ?" Lincoln answered " i was her english teacher last year " lynn " how about we have dinner ? " as they entered the kitchen liz and lisa was already eating " I'm sorry dear father but liz didn't have the patience " liz already finshed eating " the best spaghetti i have had, thanks pop-pop." lynn smiled with tears and rita looked at the both disappointed. Liz " what ? It was getting cold." Lincoln toke liz " how about we head home, liz should meet the rest of the family and i should meet the new additions " luan " just a warning its going to be loud !" Again  liz was the only one to laugh " I'm sorry that was funny !" They packed the spaghetti and drove to the loud residence.

Lynn and lala throwing balls and saw vanzila in the driveway and the pop-pop look a like came out " wow this place hasn't changed " lynn looked confused why he came " hey aren't you my sisters teacher ?" He ran at lynn and gave her a big hug " hey let go you creep !" Lincoln " wait you don't remember me ?" He let "you were by dads restaurant " lincoln sighed " no wonder you were only three." Lynn looked confused as Lucy hugged Lincoln " mr Lincoln !" And he smiled " Hey Lucy do you have a for poem me ?" Lynn groaned " another creepy person " the rest of the family went to the house luna said " hey bro come in !" Lynn and the rest of the younger louds looked confused " ok luna " he went inside letting lucy go and the kids were all shocked and said " HE HAVE A BROTHER ?!"

🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🤢

Hey sorry for the long wait I am sick right now so you might wait a little longer for the sequel !
It will be mostly be Lincoln connecting with his younger sisters and liz interacting with her aunts.