Time to get a hair

Lincoln finished looking over his students homework and having 6 classes , three different subjects and having more then 40 students he actually was happy that some of them forgot their homework" 82 homework's ! 34 forgot and 9 half done ! Hopefully Leni finishes her project or she might get a B for history " liz jumped at her father " morning ! " lincoln smiled " morning princess ! How about two fried eggs and bacons ?" Liz nodded " and pancakes for dessert ?" Lincoln smiled and made their breakfast " so liz having fun with your friends ?" She liz nodded " yea darcy and lisa are the best and she our teacher is the nicest " Lincoln smilled "oh yea did you finish reading moby-dick ?" She nodded "finished it in three hours dad " lincoln " a new record sweety, now lets go we don't want to be late." Liz jumped from the table ran to the car " being a teacher at this school is interesting but fun the other teachers keep warning me about the louds especially when i said i was going work at the high school don't know why but the louds aren't that bad. Maybe luan but the rest are all fine" liz looked at her dad " lisa is a loud and she's the best ! Oh dad did see my chemistry set ?" Lincoln thought a little " i think you left it under the stairs " liz smiled.

after dropping liz off Lincoln went to work " yea the louds might have explosive personalities" he stopped before going into class " wait luans class ! " he took his umbrella and slammed the door open catching a bag of flour " good" beeping came from the bag and before it blew he put it in a plastic bag so he wasn't hit " luan you have a choice between a week of detention or getting a pie in the face at anytime this year" luan " i will have a banana cream pie please !" Lincoln sighed " I thought you only did this at the end of the day" Lincoln wrote on the board as luan was thinking " how can i get a hair now ? I was plannings to help him clean up so i could get a hair !" She hoped luna or lori could do something about this !

Luna was sitting in class and figured a way to get close enough to grab a hair she might lose her axe but it was worth it if she got her bro back and started playing while Lincoln was explaining how fog machines worked and had a the idea the next luna she was rocking a fog class with the lights changing color and her classmates cheering at the end of the period Lincoln turned the lights back on " well done luna you showed what most fog machines are used for" luna " thanks teach but how" " i had some dry ice left and i had check some homework for my next class so i thought let have some fun " luna smiled " wait but the light ?"showed her a flashlight  that changed colors " here you can keep it " and left.

Leni didn't do anything's she was actually in biology as Lincoln was explaining why some animals had complex coloration while other were just brown and the pretty picture of peacocks didn't help her remember what she should be doing.

Lori had a plan and as break came she called lincoln and as she was talking with him bobby would take a hair, it was literally perfect as she did so Lincoln caught bobby " what are- wait you're ronnie annes brother ! I haven't seen you since college " bobby gave a nervous smile " how about we go see the monster truck rally ? Like the good old days and afterwords that pizza with little princess ?" Bobby smilled " sure mr L !" The bell rang and Lincoln ran to his next class.

Lori had another sibling meeting of the high school loud siblings " so we failed big time didn't we ?" " dude he is too nice i thought he would take my axe but he turned into a consort  !" " lets cut to the point " luan laughed and everyone else groaned " we literally need to up our game and- leni why are you looking at that towel ?" Leni " there is white hair everywhere ! Im just throwing them away." Every looked shocked " dude where did you get that ?" " Lincoln gave it to me after i washed his dog " everyone in the room cheered and ran to lisa " hey sis can you help us ?" Lisa sighed " ok but make it quick i have to buy explosive proof test tubes " " like it will be quick can you test this hair ?" Lisa looked confused " so to find out if l-" lori stopped her " something has been sneaking in our room lately maybe you can figure what it is with your dna tester thing ?" Lisa took the hair and put it under a microscope " um lisa ?" Lisa held a finger up" by surface of the hair i would say dog, pit bull to be exact " the siblings were disappointed luan "  looks like we barked up the wrong tree " luan laughed and everyone else gave her a stinky look " if you could excuse me, i will be looking at test tubes " lisa left and loris phone rang " oh boo boo bear ! How was the monster truck rally ? Oh really did you get a hair from him ? Oh ok wait who's that in the background ? Lizzy from chemistry class ?! Oh you mean liz as in Lincoln daughter ok bye boo boo bear!" She hang up " i never thought i would have niece so soon" Leni jumped in. " she is like tots adorbs ! And her favorite color is blue like mine "Luna " i hope i can teach her to use a instrument then we could jam !" Luan she imagined her and liz jamming " i bet she likes blues ! Haha get it ?" They sighed." Ok tomorrow we will get that hair no stopping ok girls " luan "  this might be a hairy situation but yea we will get that hair !" She laughed " yea dude nothing will stop us !"