Grand opening of the loud house

Lori ran to the house holding a piece of lincolns hair "I literally found a hair ! " the high school louds cheered " now we just need lisa an-" they heard lisa scream " YOU NINCOMPOOP !" They ran to lisa's room and saw lana arguing with lisa " so what i can fix it." Lisa " My dna analyzer is not one of your motors or toilet pipes ! Its a high tech tool and you threw your amphibian spit and slime on it !" Lana " but i wanted to prove seymour and we are related !"  Lisa yelled at lana " I understand but pouring it on the machine is not how it works !"Lisa growled " i will put my fist up your gluteus Maximus ! If you do not pay for the reparations !" Lori jumped in " ok break it up you two Lana go back to your room !" Lana stormed off " ok Lisa how long will it take to repair it ?" Lisa looked inside the her machine " it won't work for two weeks and i have to replace some parts wait why do you ask ?" Lori thought for a sec but Leni jumped in " oh its to proof mr lincoln is lincoln "lisa looked at her sister with a dead pan look " so you think mr Lincoln is the dead 16th president of the United states ?" Lori shrugged with a worried look" ok Lori please explain." Lori gulped "Someone stole my phone and we found a white hair and we think it might be mr Lincoln so we thought you can use your dna thing and figure out who it is." Lisa looked suspicious at her sister and shrugged " I do not need this information and i highly doubt liz's dad would steal his students phone, now leave my leaving space i need to see what else Lana has tampered with" lori and the rest left the room lola came out wearing a maid costume " what are you doing ? The grand opening is soon !" Lori" oh yea its the grand opening we almost forgot ! Lola its a restaurant not a coffee shop in England and you won't be taking orders" Lola hits lori in the shin" it took me a hour to put this on ! And i look cute in it too !" Lola left to change and lori held her leg " aw aw aw ! I literally need to start wearing shin guards when talking with lola"

At the loud house restaurant

Lori" ok guys remember this is really important for dad ! No pranks on the guests, no using the plates as frisbees, no too loud music and leni don't take everything literally." They nodded and after a nice start they saw someone they hoped not to see Lincoln and liz sitting on his shoulders" Girls we a have code-" lynn jr saw lincoln " hey that guy looks like pop-pop !" Lincoln saw lori and waved at her " hey lori !" There was only one thing left to do make sure lynn sr didn't see Lincoln. Leni went to Lincoln" hey lincoln what would you like ? "Liz smiled at leni he looked at the menu so did liz from the top of lincolns head " i want lynnsagne and a milkshake" Lincoln took liz and sat her down " two Lynnsagna please and a milkshake for liz" liz smiled "ok it will be here soon." A rollerblader speed past them " wow no wonder this had five stars in the hour it was opened" lynn stoped at their table " hello is the milkshake for you ?" Liz raised her hand " here ya go snow white the lynnsagne will come soon " speed back to the kitchen. Lori keeped doing her job until lynn sr came out of the kitchen " i need the use the poop shut watch the lynnsagne ok lori " before he turned his head to Lincoln lori put the menu to lynn sr face " um dad a costumer asked what's in the goulash " luna ran to Lincoln and shoved the menu in his face lori " sorry dad the costumer just look it up on the internet " lynn went to the toilet. Lincoln took the menu off his face " luna what got- uhh mac'n cheese bites !" He keeped reading the menu. Lynn came out and saw liz " huh she looks kinda familiar but i can't put my finger on it " luan pushed him to the kitchen " dad the lynnsagne is done and its just missing a lynn !" Lincoln raised his hand and luan ran to them " hey teach, why did the students eat their homework " Lincoln thought but liz knew " because he told them, it would be a piece of cake !" Liz and luan laughed lincoln just looked at luan " we would like two mac'n cheese bites please." Luan ran to the kitch and placed the order lynn sr saw it " huh haven't made these in a long time " lori looked at her dad " how come ?" Lynn " its was one of your brothers favorite he would always hide the left overs just to eat it himself" lori patted her dads back " i can tell them you can't-" lynn cut in " who said I couldn't make it ? Its just that no one has ordered it thats all " he gave the plates of lynnsagne to lynn jr and she rushed to lincoln and Liz's table and placed in front of them " thanks you must be lynn jr right ?" Lynn looked at the pop-pop look alike " yea how did you know ?" Lincoln smiled " lucy told me about you most of it was positive but don't tell her i told you" lynn nodded and speed back to the kitchen. Lincoln took one bite of the lynnsagne and had the feeling something was missing or someone was missing " this doesn't feel right..." liz looked at her dad " does it taste weird ?" Lincoln looked at her " oh no sweetie it states great ! To be honest its the best lasagne i had in years." Liz smilled " yea it's so good !" She took another bite out of it. Lincoln smilled but kept having this nagging feeling on the back of his head that something was missing and that he had this same dish decades ago but when was it ? Lori keeped taking orders and luan got on her unicycle and help lynn with the large amount of orders while that was happening a lynn kept asking himself " where did i see that white haired girl ?" Lincoln finished eating the lynnsagne " i still have the feeling something is missing !" Luan placed the plates next to Lincoln and liz grabbed one " mmm so good ! We should come here more daddy " lori and luna watched the two " when are they going home dude ?" Lori sighed " this could literally ruins our plans " lincoln ate his mac'n cheese bite " this tastes awesome !" Again he had the feeling someone was missing...... liz just ordered another milkshake and another lynsagne.

Before closing.

liz who ate her weight in food and all of the louds working there just stared especially lynn jr who didn't understand how someone so small can eat that much ! "Ok that girl must seriously do alot of exercise to stay in that shape !" They nodded lynn sr " hey kids we are closing what's wrong ?" Lincoln was outside checking his motorcycle, liz ate a entire chocolate cake with next to her four milkshakes and another lynnsagne " wow thats girl has the appetite of a grizzly !" She burped loudly and held mouth " sorry..." lynn chaws fell to the floor " wow that was like louder then lynn ! " lynn groaned " get me a milkshake !" She drank everything in one go " buuuuuuuuuurp !" Liz looked at lyn looked confused " burp challenge now ! " lyn sr " now lynn don't challenge our guests" liz just smiled and drank all four milkshakes " buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurp !" Lynn " dang thats one big burp !" Liz sat with a grin and took the lynnsagneto to her dad with the bill already paid " I literally never thought someone would beat lynn in burping ! " lynn sr " ok girls time go home ! We have a lot of lynnsagne left !" Lynn saw Lincoln riding off with liz on the back sit with their helmets on " wow " lynn sr " he must be some biker " leni " his our teacher " " oh huh does he always ride on that thing ?" Lori " no he usually just takes his cars.

After serving dinner Lynn went to help lana and lola with their homework thinking who does that white haired girl look like. He then threw someballs with lynn jr and he still had the same thought nagging at him. He got ready for bed and it finally hit him " LINCOLN !" Rita looked at him " sweetie whats wrong?" Lynn answered " i saw a girl who kinda looked like Lincoln but she was Lisa's age." rita patted his back " honey Lincoln passed away long ago..." lynn sighed with griff " yea but i never saw the kids dad"

Lincoln was asleep and was having a dream and he was having a food fight with a bunch of girls he knew them lori, leni, luna, luan and lynn and we woke up " what was that and why did that feel normal ?"

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ok I'm taking a break because this was the longest chapter by far, so i hope you liked reading this !