2

"When's the last time you, you know?" you asked, taking a step forward. You liked that you made Jackson nervous. You weren't used to make guys nervous anymore, but there was a certain thrill that came with it.

Jackson bit his lip thinking. "That doesn't matter."

"Sure it does." You were now hovering right in front of Jackson. You stroked your finger over his chest. "It tells me how much this affects you." You lowered your hand a bit, stopping just above the belt.

Jackson gulped and lowered his gaze to your lips. He licked his own nervously. "But-"

You pushed your finger over his lips. "Don't think. Tonight can just be about fulfilling our needs, nothing more, so don't worry."

Jackson took a step back. "I've never done anything like this before."

You hummed. "Ah, a virgin I see."

"What? No." Jackson's body tensed up. "I'm not a virgin. I just haven't done it with a stranger in a strange place like this before."

"If you say so." You shrugged and turned away. You believed him, but you wanted to see him get riled up. You peeled your jacket off your shoulders, revealing a tank top that emphasized your chest. You could feel Jackson's eyes lingering on you. It was like a game of cat and mouse, and you enjoyed it.

"I'm not a virgin." Jackson stood up straight, and this time his voice was firm, giving you chills. There was the man you saw slaying those zombies.

"Prove it." You turned and looked at him with dark, lustful eyes. It had been too long since you had a release, and since there weren't many opportunities in a zombie-filled world, so you weren't about to pass this one up.

Jackson reached forward, grabbing you and pulling you into a rough kiss. His mouth pressed against yours, heating your lips, and in turn your body. His strong arms gripped your waist, and your hands slipped around his neck naturally, pressing your body right up against his. You could feel the hardness of his torso, and you supposed zombie killing was good for the muscles, not that any of the other guys you had been with had been so sturdy, despite their zombie slaying reputations. You liked Jackson's sturdiness and his rough touch. It was perfect for a one night stand.

He leaned forward, deepening the kiss as he ran his tongue throughout your mouth. No, definitely not a virgin, you thought, and a damned good kisser. After pushing his jacket to the floor, your fingers slid down his body, searching for skin under his black tank top. His muscles twitched and rippled under your touch, and it just made you want more. You grabbed the hem of his shirt, and after breaking the kiss just long enough to pull the material over his head, you with quickly entwined with a burning kiss.

Your entire body tingled, reacting to every touch and making you want more and more. At first you thought it was the deprivation from not being touched like this in so long, but there was something more to it. There was magic in Jackson's fingers. He broke the kiss again, except this time it was to remove your shirt. The tank top fell to the ground and then your sweaty bodies pressed against each other. Jackson's hand slid down your pants, eager to touch every part of you, and he gave your ass a good squeeze, making you moan.

"I love your moans," Jackson muttered into the kiss.

You smiled, feeling even more turned on by the compliment. "I just can't wait to make you moan in return." You nibbled on Jackson's lower lip, and then you grabbed the hem of his pants, tugging him towards you and the bedroom. You walked backwards, slowly finding your way to the bed, hoping the mattress was comfortable.

When you entered the bedroom you, you flipped around, Jackson still following your lead, and then pushed him onto the mattress. He propped himself up on his elbows and watched as you slipped out of your pants and undid your bra. Then you crawled onto the bed, settling your hips over Jackson's and leaning forward to continue a parade of kisses all over his body.