Chapter 19-Brother From Another Mother.

I didn't want to see the Avengers again. I wanted to know where Loki went. Desperately. He wouldnt leave without me.

My heart pounded as I hesitantly waved my hand nearer and nearer to the door.

All of a sudden, as if someone already knew I was there, the door opened. I stepped back a few steps and gulped.

The guy with a spikey blonde hair and  the four bands going up his arm stood before me.

"Oh, Rikki, uh, I mean, Lorelei." He mumbled. I nodded shyly, then closed my eyes ready for the Avengers to capture me as their prized possession.

"Yes. Um Mr-?" I stuttered. The guy looked me into my eyes as he grabbed my shoulder.

I felt another one of those sharp pains on my forehead as I collapsed into a whirlwind of darkness.

***********************************

It was a few months after me being banished from Asgard. I had no idea who I was or what I was capable of.

I was lounging on the sofa, watching the first episode of the series that caught my eye. Once Upon A Time.

When it got to the climax of the episode, a knock on my hut's door caused me to miss what happened. I growled to myself as I stomped to the door to see who it was.

As I opened the door, I heard child's voices, which was utterly unusual. "Hey Rikki!" A deeper male voice. I sighed in releif as it was my long lost brother, Clint Barton and his wife and two children.

We were completely oblivious that we were related, even though it wasnt real. Thanks to Odin. I know it isnt real now, but he is like a brother to me and he means the world to me apart from Loki.

He was the only one who cared when no one else did. Clint had been hiding it ever since I came to the Avengers as Rikki.

My life is so complicated....

************************************

I woke up in the Avengers compound. Palm on my head, I squirmed into a sitting position and looked to my side.

Clint was there, head in his hands and appearing to be crying. I whistled as he jumped. "Lorelei?" He whispered.

I nodded as he got up and hugged me. "I'm so, so, so sorry, Clint." I seriously dont know whats happening and my life is so confusing and its all happening in such a blur and---"

I was cut off my ranting by Clint stroking my hair and shushing me. "Its alright. I forgive you, but be prepared for major punishments from the rest of the guys." He broke the hug.

I burst into tears and brought his arms back around me.

What the hell has my life come too??