Chapter 15- Attack of the Frost Giants.

We stood and watched the sky turn from a bright sunny day, to dark clouds and the looks of a thunderstorm going to erupt.

I let go of Loki's hand and stuck my hands out, creating a river that flooded the street. Wrinkling my eyebrows with effort.

Loki stepped onto a floating car as I turned back, he gave me a nod to say that he was okay and was going to do his bit in the Tower.

I stepped into the river and my mermaid self was revealed. The sound of people screaming sounded like music to my ears. This was finally happening, now me and Loki could rule the nine realms.

I rushed down the river and knocked every moving thing out of my way, my whole body aching with pride. I saw many building being frozen by the Frost Giants and I felt my body turn cold.

I put my head from the top and took everthing in.

Oh great, the Avengers are here. I saw Loki approach a woman with red hair and grabbed her by the shoulders. He whispered something into her ear and my heart gripped.

I now questioned who that woman was and what he said to her. She was probably with the Avengers.

I felt my fingers grow tingly and I saw that they were turning blue, and there was some unusual marking on the top of my palm.

The coldness brewed from there as the blue travelled up my arm, to my chest, neck and then face. I groaned with pleasure as I felt myself grow invincible.

A/N: Ik its sounds dirty but it makes my character better than she is already XD.

Thats what I felt anyway.

I looked into my reflection and I was looking way different than before. I was all blue and the marking was on my forehead too.

I heard someone call my name, it wasnt Loki, but another male.