Chapter 12- Memories.

I was in the Asgardian hall where Heimdall usually stayed in and a crowd of people were gathered on the other side.

"Lorelei! Where are you?!" Odin yelled. There was that name again. Everyone turned to me.

I am Lorelei.

I stepped forward, shaking slightly, until a presence grabbed me from the shoulder. It was Loki.

"Don't worry, my Queen, I will find you again, then we can rule together." He soothed as he kissed my forehead. I hugged him and went to Odin.

He glared at me with his fierce looking golden eye patch and I gulped.

"Lorelei, you have lost my beloved daughter Phoenix and now you shall be banished from Asgard. You will have no memory of us and will go by a different name." He annonced as the whole crowd gasped.

"But.. father..." Loki stepped up.

"Ahhhh!" Odin shouted and pointed to Loki, who cowered down back into the crowd.

Odin turned the sword and a huge portal was created. I stepped back as Odin stopped me. The crowd watched with anticipation.

Then, I felt myself being pushed into the portal and travelling to another realm.

When I landed, I was in a bed and was living in a hut. "Right, college." I said as I went on with life as if nothing happened....

I shot my eyes back open as Loki was there, staring at me with half teared up eyes. "Loki.." I whispered.

"Am I talking to Rikki or my Lorelei?" He sniffed. I instantly pulled him into my embrace. He puffed with relief. "How I have missed you, my Queen." He added, kissing my hair.

"How I have missed you too, my King, I get it now, you destroyed New York to find me." I mumbled into his chest.

"Indeed I did my love, and now we have each other, in a cage." I felt him grin.

I pulled away from the hug and created a wave over me, making me transform. When I looked down, I saw that I was myself again.

My dark purple tail with spikes going down the sides and a heart shaped tail with jagged pieces at the end. My crop top looking thing was now a dark purple and had emeralds going down my chest. "Hello, tail." I said to myself.

I created a waterball and looked at my reflection. My hair was wet and dark brown with dark green highlights. My eyes were blood red. I felt like myself again.

"How do you feel?" Loki asked, laying down beside my tail with his head a few inches away from mine

"Like the real me." I giggled. Loki pecked my lips and I suddenly remembered Phoenix and mine and Loki's plans to rule the world.

"What about Phoenix? She was here all along and your father blamed it on me!" I snapped.

Loki sat up and put his hand on mine. "It is because, you were with me, he didnt want to see me happy, so he banished you. He knew my sister was here on Midguard all along."

I growled at that thought. Loki speedily looked down at me and smirked slyly. "Remember our plans?" He changed the whole subject.

My mind clicked to them, I stared into his eyes, it felt like I could get lost in them.

"How's about breaking out of here, hm?" I said evilly.

Loki mimicked my face and nodded...