Mid-April

(23rd) long time no speaks. Sorry, this story really has been inconsistently updated. Things did happen, procrastination and busy schedules did too. I'll fill in most of it pretty quickly. Tammy and I hate each other, she wanted to fight for reasons, I reported her, and now we aren't allowed to have any contact with each other, not even with each other's siblings which are fine with me. Thomas is a guy at my school who had to protect me 110 percent of the time at school along with just being one of my new favorite guys in life. I have no clue if I said this in the last chapter but I'm single, have been for a month, and for the most part, I'm fine. I got home a few hours ago from out of state for my sister's volleyball tournament so that was exciting to miss a day of school for that. My friend and I have enemies, many enemies, people who want to fight us when in reality, I and she just want to go back to peace. Our group of friends is minimal, other people join and leave every day but it's always Blanca, Rizzy, Thomas, and Me. I found happiness when I'm with them, a safe fun and innocent (kinda) happiness, the kind where you're able to just be comfortable. On a different note, I started Colorguard clinics and I'm learning a lot. I became closer with two sophomores that I met on Shadow day and I love having such a different experience and environment to do new things. I started to think a lot about the things I've done, many regrets but I'm really happy. I love my life now and I'm ready to move past the events that happened then. I'm gonna try to get back on track with this, I feel like at some point, more people would be interested so I might as well keep renewing the story.

JUNE UPDATE: THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED