6th Grade (2015-2016)

So far, I've hated 6th grade. I had a boyfriend that I loved so much at the time. He was so kind to me but i knew he didn't truly love me as much as he said he did. That then changed when I found out that he used me, his mom blamed me for his bad grades and now hates me for it, but now, we became good friends. I also felt like all that braveness I gained in 5th grade was thrown out the window cuz now, I feel 10x worse than I did when I was bullied. And it's all because the people I thought were my friends betrayed me for my sister. But without me getting betrayed by those friends, I got closer with 5 other friends, the friends that my demonic side related to. And one of them is none other than my first boyfriend. But the reason my demonic side loved them so much was cuz they were all demonic and I could live up to a new potential: a demonic, insane, and psychotic child. I realised that if I put my happy, innocent side into the world as a first impression for people, it would make people hate me when they find out that i'm actually demonic. So I set aside my demonic side and put my demonic side in charge. Anyways, my love life somewhat became an anime show. I fell in love with my second boyfriend (btw, I liked bf #2 before bf #1) after one of my non-demonic friends broke up with him. We got to know each other more and I told him that I was demonic before we dated but little would I know, he asked me out a week before valentine's day. Our relationship lasted for a month and a week and then he broke it up on the 15th of march. I was DEVASTATED. I know I said this when me and my first boyfriend broke up, but this is different. I straight up SOBBED when I found out that we couldn't date at all ever. Now, i'm still crying at night because I still own the bear he gave me for v-day and he wouldn't take it cuz REASONS and no matter how much I want to date him, I can't cuz #1, he never told me if he truly likes me or not and #2, both of our parents won't let us date anyone anymore for a while (by while, I mean about a year, more or less) cuz REASONS but even if I can't date him, I still annoy the shit out of him so that he'll notice me and for some reason, have to keep reminding him that he's my crush no matter how many times I've told him already.