Only this Super was (Y/n) and it stung like a million angry bees.

She watched as they crowded together the colors red and blue almost blinding her from anything, she wanted them gone, she wanted (Y/n) all to herself she wanted to keep her to tell her she'd been such a fool, that she'd been wrong that she was the one who would forever be carved on her heart.

"I'm just going to go and see what J'onn is doing." She sighed leaving swiftly.

"So tonight dinner at my place," Kara shouted out excited!

"Oh no Kara I'm not eating your food." (Y/n) cringed.

"I agree with (Y/n) you are terrible at these things." Kal agreed.

"Don't worry I wasn't planning on cooking." She smiled innocently. "You are." She pointed at (Y/n) who burst out laughing.

"It was a good day when I discovered Kara was my cousin, I became her own personal chef." She said to Kal seriously.

                                                                                             xxx

She had not told her Alex would be coming.

That was the annoying part, she'd arrived happy saw Kara and Kal, then an hour into her cooking schedule Alex had waltzed through the door like the fucking hottie she was.

Still, she missed cooking, it was something she'd always loved she remembered the ones who mocked her for being an old step ford wife, but (Y/n) had seen nothing domestic about cooking, it was an art, it was a necessity if you couldn't feed yourself then who would?

It was a basic essential life skill, and she'd turned it into an art that inspired her every day.

"There was always something hot about watching you bend over and open an oven." A voice said from the doorway, (Y/n) rolled her eyes wishing she'd invited Sara.

"Probably the heat of the oven." She shrugged.

Alex shook her head. "No, I got an excuse to see a certain cute part of your anatomy."

"I'd run along Agent Danvers your mighty mouse girlfriend will blow up if she hears you hitting on someone else."

"We broke up."

(Y/n) frowned blown back by her casual announcement, Maggie Sawyer was this great love why the hell didn't she look sad? Why was she here hitting on her?

"I'm sorry about that I'm sure you'll get back together." Like you did last time.

"No, we won't." Alex shrugged.

"Oh, okay."

"I just thought I should tell you that."

"Why?"

"Well because...."

"Oh I see, I get it." She scoffed loudly. "You think I'd jump at the chance to get back on the Danvers machine." She laughed loudly bending over herself. "Are you serious right now Alex I am taken, I have Sara she isn't my rebound I really like her I think she could be someone serious."

"Oh." Alex's face paled.

"You dumped me."

"I...I..."

"I'm sorry just move on." She turned back to oven Stirling a saucepan with one hand and flipping a frying pan with her other.

Alex felt a lone tear trickle down her cheek, she'd been a fool and ruined the one good thing she had, she knew it was her own fault but nothing could take away the giant hole that had been entombed in her heart.

Eventually, everything was prepared and they sat around the table, Kara had convinced Alex to stay.

"I'm sorry Alex but my favorite relative is now (Y/n)!" Kara smiled after eating a mouthful of the food she had cooked.

"Thanks," Alex said unhappily.

"When you can make food like this for me then you can be my favorite again."

"Seriously Alex cooking? Are you for real right now Kara there is more chance of finding out Cat Grant has a soul." (Y/n) laughed.

The two women glared at her for very different reasons and Kal chuckled.

"She does have a soul." Kara protested.

"Really."

"Yes, she just hides it well."

"If she hides it well, then she is really not the person to play hide and seek with." (Y/n) shrugged.

Alex sat quietly and listened to their conversation again feeling slightly left out she wanted to leave, she wanted to be on her own and cry about her self-sabotage.

"Didn't you date her?" (Y/n) pointed at Kal-el.

"Err well...it was only for a very short time."

"You dated Cat Grant!" Kara asked surprised.

"Kara don't talk with your mouth full it's gross." Alex finally said, she couldn't help but feel uplifted when (Y/n) laughed at her words.

Maybe there is still hope.