Alex landed firmly on top of her.

"Damn it Alex!" ( Y/n) coughed as she landed hard.

The shock had worn away quickly before Alex realized how much she liked her current position, it was the closest she'd been to (Y/n) since that morning they had broken up, it felt good.

"So you do remember my name?" She whispered close to her ear taking in her scent storing it up for when she was alone and (Y/n) was just a memory.

"Get off me."

" What is wrong? I feel quite comfortable here. "

"I'm not." ( Y/n) hissed, she didn't like how good it felt to have the brunette woman so close again, she didn't want this again, didn't want to go through the painful memories again.

"I think you are."

" Oh yeah why? "

Alex moved so their lips were almost touching, the tantalizing agony of being so near was too much. "Because you have super strength, you could have just pushed me off, yet here I still am on top."

Her sweet breath caressed her lips, tantalizing and seductive her scent, her feel against her was too much just a small move forward and their lips would touch.

Kiss me. 

One kiss after so long being denied the one thing she had craved, she closed her eyes and moved, when she did she saw that first kiss she'd seen between Alex and Maggie.

Alex waited for the pleasure to arrive, it didn't instead she was pushed backward and (Y/n) was quickly back on her feet.

She watched through confused eyes as (Y/n)'s face blushed a deep red and turned away from her, she felt disappointed every dream now was filled with (Y/n), reliving the memories of their time together, imagining what it would be like if she hadn't been such a stone cold idiot.

Their eyes locked for long moments they stood fixed to the spot too afraid to move or speak lest the spell be broken and everything disappeared, she saw the great hurt and pain she had inflicted, she felt disgusted in herself.

"(Y/n) I..."

"Hey, guys what's going on?" Kara suddenly jumped through the door a large smile on her face, Alex grumbled under her breath, why was her sister so happy?

"Err hi Kara." (Y/n) walked away heading towards her cousin, she was happy for the interruption.

"(Y/n) guys guess who is here?" She jumped into the air like an overexcited child.

"I don't know, who?" (Y/n) shrugged.

"You will never believe it." She smiled.

"Come on Kara just say," Alex said agitatedly.

"It's Kal-el!"

"You know we've already met right Kara more than a few times actually." The chef smiled at her cousin.

"But not as family."

(Y/n) shrugged she did have a point, but especially now that she knew of his alter ego was Clark Kent she didn't feel so intimidated she'd met him so many times, it made her feel so stupid she didn't pout the lines together when her mother had mentioned a cousin in Metropolis.

They watched as the tall man walked through the doorway as usual a smile on his chiseled face.

"(Y/n) hey." He smiled stepping up and extending his hand out to take hers.

"Hi."

"Oh, God." Alex sighed, there was something she hated whenever Kara to together with her cousin Superman, the feeling of being left out was intense, with another Super around the feeling was worse.