📒 13

a/n: longer updates for now since I had to explain each part carefully and so that it won't look that it escalated from 0-100 real quick so here's an update for you because I love you! #735 in ffc tysm hun

it was awkward, yes, it is somehow given on a situation like that. lisa was kind of hurt and she felt being used. from there, she knew she fell in love, again, with the wrong personㅡ and she was too fragile to admit it to herself. too coward for his own liking.

it seemed to be too wrong for her, but it had nothing to do with his part. he had planned all of this out, minus the part of asking her parent's blessingㅡ but we'll get through that part, he only hoped it would work out well.

she had to get rid of her loud thoughts. she was always silent during their drives togetherㅡ which also means she's silent now as jungkook offered to drive her back to her mom for a while, nearly on the corners of Seoul. he insisted and she was too exhausted to argue.

"is this the place?" jungkook asked her when they arrived at the address lisa instructed him.

"yeah." lisa said and before she could go out the car, jungkook opened the door again for her. god, he needs to stop being nice. the attention, he was drawing attention.

her mom's place was kind of civilized enough for a rural area to surround around jungkook's car and the attention was a sign to the people that there were visitors in their small village.

"eomma~" lisa chimed and hugged her mom, first thing she did when she was out the car. jungkook just remained behind.

"oh, eomma. this is jungkook, a friend,Jungkook, my mom." lisa introduced the both of them and jungkook bowed deeply. her mother's heart warmed.

"right, you're arrival was pretty late, mind you, but you're forgiven since you brought a handsome man with you." her mom was happy. after jimin, who of course she treated like his own son, she was never been happy before when lisa let another man in her life to be this attached to her and introduce him to the family. "come inside and let's talk over a dinner, invite your friend, lisa." her mom said and left their food tent to one of the tenants which happened to be hrr uncle. it was placed outside their house, in front and it was one of her mother's source of income.

lisa turned to jungkook and was about to speak when he cut her off. "I wouldn't mind at all."

they went inside the house and went straight to the table, where food is already served.

the dinner was fine. jungkook never felt so light over dinner before since he usually stress out over it while going over some of the papers he's working on. but this timeㅡit was different.

"so, lisa, when are you two gonna get married?" jungkook looked down on his plate, not in embarrassment or shyness did his cheeks turned crimson but of course, it was about his plan.

"mom, he's a client." lisa widened her eyes at her mom and she just said her apologies to jungkook on behalf of her cute mother.

"oh, my bad." her mom commented.

"it's nothing, really. I had eaten well." he said and smiled to her.

"I'm glad you did, son. now go, I know you'll have a long drive ahead." they were finished eating and lisa was shocked why his mom is so eager to kick them out of the house.

"mom, what about you here? jungkook you can go now. it's getting late. thank you for the drive." lisa said.

"what? you're tagging along with him, silly! I'll be fine here. jisoo will be home anytime soon." her mom said, assuring her.

"yes, now go." her mom continued to shoo her away but he told jungkook to get in the car first. the boy understood and he just let her.

lisa hugged her mom. it's been a long time since she did. she was visiting her whenever she could but she rarely did these days that's why she missed her so much.

"thank you, mom." she broke the hug and faced her mother. "I love you." she smiled.

"I love you too." her mom replied, "but trust me, honey. Jungkook loves you more." her mom just laughed at her. she was shook to the core. why does her mom have to do that?

"mom!" lisa whined but she still laughed with her anyways. red brushed her cheeks again.

"go, lisa. he's been long enough waiting for you." her mom told her and she felt a tug on her heart like it meant something much more but she shrugged the thought away. she sent one last kiss flying to the air that reached her mom before slamming the car door shut. she waved goodbye to her mom before the car retreated away.

her mom laughed to herself. "god, jungkook, that boy!"