Chapter 2

Don't forget the sharing and comments :-)

Word count: 1812

Angela's POV

*

I groaned when I heard banging on my door. Who the hell was knocking at this hour?

My lips curled into a sneer as I sat up, clutching my bonnet covered hair in irritation.

My room was pitch black with my large and thick curtains draped to the ground, so I groaned and shut my eyes to go back to sleep. I could hardly see a thing from the darkness, if not for the little light seeping in through my bathroom door.

If I ignored the disruption and shut my eyes to go back to sleep. They would stop banging on my door so harshly.

The banging didn't reduce, making irritation grow up in me.

"What the hell? Don't you have something reasonable to do with your life this early morning? You dipshit?" I screamed in agitation as I picked my phone on the nightstand and pressed the switch at my bedside to turn on the light.

With a sigh, I yanked my covers off me and got off my bed, picking my back scratcher on my dressing table while stomping towards my door.

The person on the other end would be inflicted by my wrath this morning!

Just as I unlocked my room door, it swung open and I raised my hand to smack the back scratcher on the person's head.

"Woah woah!" The thick voice of Brandon, my male best friend had me halting.

I widened my squinting eyes to glare at him. "Bran? What the hell do you think you're doing?" I screamed. "You came here early in the morning knocking down the walls on the pretence of trying to wake me up!" I shouted at him

Everyone present in my life knew better than to wake me up this early when the day wasn't even bright yet.

Also, I rarely ever went back to sleep after a disruption. The sleep just wouldn't come.

He dropped his hands which were crossed over his face after peeking and realizing I wasn't going to hit him.

A smile slipped onto his face, melting the irritation that had once been bubbling inside me.

"Baby, I missed you." He purred and I rolled my eyes.

I scoffed. "Please. You left me on read last night. You didn't miss me because you'd have checked your WhatsApp if you had!"

He pressed his lips together, giving me an apologetic look as I strolled back into my room.

When I sat on the edge of the bed and looked up at him, he was scratching the nape of his neck.

"What did you do Bran?" I eyed him suspiciously.

His lean frame was casually resting beside my door and he was wearing black jeans and button up top with black boots. His blonde hair was tousled over his head as his coffee brown eyes avoided my stare.

Brandon never avoided my stare, except he was hiding something from me. I got up, squinting as I walked closer to him.

And my eyes widened when I spotted red marks scattered around the left part of his neck.