our nightmare is ending.

Start from the beginning

"Aww Sebastain, I love you so much" Ciel said and hug him tightly and Sebastain hug him back.

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door, Ciel ask who is it and was Claude. They all talk before for the wedding and Claude told Sebastain about the plan to stop and cancel the wedding, Sebastain was happy about it and also Ciel and Claude.

"Ok you know the plan right?" Ciel said to Sebastain.

"Yea act so surprised when I see my little bro, like that day that I almost scream like a girl" Sebastain said and Ciel nod.

"Ok let's get ready for the wedding that will not really going to happen" Claude said while standing up and started walking to the door.

"Ok Claude" Sebastain said while hugging and kiss Ciel one more time before the wedding.

Ciel smile then they leave the room after that Ciel lay in bed until it was time to get ready for the wedding that he never wants to happen but it's happening.

After few minutes past and Ciel is almost done been dressed, he look at the mirrow and it was good. Then he sat on the bed and waiting for Sebastain's father comes and pick him up to go to the wedding.

A few hours later:

"Nice place for a nice wedding" Ciel said trying to be nice to him.

"That why I pick it, this wedding will be the best day to remember" Sebastain's father said, and ciel trying to be nice but it's not working that well.

They went in and ciel saw Sebastain, he want to be with him some more but he don't want to leave Sebastain so he stay with Sebastain's father.

"You really think this plan will work Claude?" Sebastain said a little bit quieter than normal.

"Yea it will work Edward, I made a bet with Bryian if he make your dad realise that he made a big mistake by letting you marring Rebecca then he can have all the souls he wants expect Lizzie." Claude said.

"All expect Lizzie? Are you..?" Sebastain ask confused and happy at the same time.

"If you ask me if I like Lizzie, then yes just a little.. I don't know yet. I just started to have feeling for her" Claude said while blushing.

"Ok Claude but you have to hide that blush of yours" Sebastain tease Claude while smiling.

"Do you want me tell everyone in the kingdom that you got scared by a human." Claude said.

"Don't remind me that, you and ciel were laughing your head off just because I got scared by a human that all" Sebastain said.

"Yea but it's funny and I never laugh that hard and long in my life." Claude said.

"Yea, but thank to lusfer that undertaker don't know about it and he will never know because I won't let Ciel tell him." Sebastain said.

"Undertaker? Oh you mean that guy that have a long gray hair and he a reaper just like William and that red head reaper name Grell?" Claude said.

"Yea, that guy. He like people to tell him jokes on other people life I sometimes agree and sometimes I don't." Sebastain said "and besides we can't focus on that ok, we have to focus on getting me out of this wedding that I don't want to do because I don't want to marry Rebecca."

"Ok calm down, man you really need to take a chill pill right now." Claude said.

Sebastain was about to speak until Sebastain's father said that Rebecca is coming and she will be here any minute.

Everyone got in there seat and Sebastain was at his spot with Claude by his side and the bride mates in the other side where the bride will be. After everyone got in there places, the door open and Rebecca was at the door.