Destiny:Part 17

I walked around the park,sad and bored.I didn't look where I was going and ended up in a alley way.

You:"Life sucks..."I said and then heard footsteps behind me.I ran out of the alley way and then back home.
---
I was almost home when someone twisted me around and hugged me.

You:"Who are you!!"I shouted and he pushed away.It was Taehyung.

Taehyung:"S-Sorry..."He said and I just sighed.

You:"Don't scare me like that Taehyung!"I said and pouted.He just smiled and nodded.

Taehyung:"Forgive me~~~"He sang and I giggled.I don't know if I should,shouldn't I?I'm not Jennie.

You:"S-Sure...I'll forgive you..if you can catch me!"I said and started running into the house.
---
After he caught me,we had lots of fun.Jennie went to a business trip for 2 months.I'm gonna be lonely without her...but I got Taehyung.

You:"What do you wanna do?"I said and he thought of an idea.

Taehyung:"I'll call BTS!!"He said and I nodded.
---
BTS(Besides Taehyung):"Hello Yuna and Tae!!"They said and came inside.
---
Jin:"I'm hungry..."He said and we all laughed.

Jimin:"I'm too fat.."He said and we bursted out laughing.

Namjoon:"Be quiet!"He said and we just smiled.It got very boring as the time past.

You:"I wanna play a game~"I said and then Hoseok came up with a game.

Hoseok:"I know!Let's play Truth or Dare!"He said and we nodded.
---
Hoseok:"Alright,Namjoon,Truth or Dare?"He asked and Namjoon chose Truth.

Hoseok:"Is it true that you have a crush?"He said and he blushed and nodded.

All:"OOHHHHHH~~~~~"We said and Namjoon blushed more like a tomato.

Namjoon:"Alright!Suga or Yoongi,Truth or-"Yoongi intruppted him.

Yoongi:"Dare."He said without hesitating.

Namjoon:"I dare you to be cold to everyone right now only."He said and he did.

Yoongi:"You guys are boring people."He said and we laughed.

All:"We know we are!"Then it was his turn.

Yoongi:"Yuna?Truth Or Dare."He said and I yelled without thinking.

You:"Dare!"I said and they smiled.

Yoongi:"Kiss Taehyung on the lips for 1 minute."He said and all of our eyes widen,but not Yoongi.

All:"But he is married to Jennie stupid!Well not married yet but soon!"We yelled and laughed.

Yoongi:"To bad,dares a dare."He said and I shook my head.

Yoongi:"So,you're the loser?"He said and I shook my head.I hate losing.I sighed in defeat and...kissed him.
---
1 minute had passed and he didn't stop kissing me.I pushed but he didn't move.I sighed then soon 2 minutes past and he stopped.Everyones eyes widen,even Yoongi.

All:"W-Wah...."They said and I rolled my eyes while Taehyung chuckled.

You:"Hm...Jungkook?Truth Or dare?"I said and he smiled.

Jungkook:"Dare Noona!!"He said and I nodded.

You:"I dare you on your phone,the first contact on your phone,call them and tell them you got a girl pregnant."I said and he smiled.

Jungkook:"Easy!"He said and then opened his phone.His eyes widen and we giggled.

Jungkook:"S-Shit...its my Eomma.."He said and we all laughed super hard.

Jungkook:"I hate you!"He said and then called his mom and put it on speaker.

Mrs.Jeon:"Hello sweetie?"
Jungkook:"Hello Eomma...."
Mrs.Jeon:"What do you wanna say?"
Jungkook:"I-I got a girl pregnant..."
Mrs.Jeon:"WHAT!!!YOU ARE FOR YOUNG MISTER!!!"
Jungkook:"I know!!!I'm sorry!!"
Mrs.Jeon:"Aish!!!"
Jungkook:"Goodbye Mom,this was a prank anyways!"
Mrs.Jeon:"Mr.Junkook!!"

He ended the call and we bursted out laughing.

Yoongi:"That was really funny!!"He said and we looked at him shocked.He barely laughs.

Yoongi:"What!"He turned cold all of a sudden.

All:"Nothing!"We said and smiled.
---
Soon they left and now..me and Taehyung.

You:"I'm tired~"I said and yawned.He smiled and came towards me.

Taehyung:"I'll put you in bed...Yuna."He said and I shook my head and smiled.I then walked to my room.My head started hurting and I fell asleep.But...I didn't know that Taehyung was sleeping next to me the whole entire night.