"At loss of words huh, princess?" He poked an eyebrow up as his tongue played and poked the inside of his cheek.

"Here you are, insulting me, feeling all big and dominant but why do I only see a weak, fragile little girl in front of me?"

Her fear was back and growing more and more in the pit of her stomach. She wasn't feeling strong any longer as now she was even more helpless than when she was under his commands, but why?

As she regained every last drop of her control, she backed away and ran to the door, only to find it locked.

As she fidgeted with the lock but hopelessly gave up as it just wouldn't open, she turned back around, only to find Jungkook and his intimidating height towering over her once again.

Her back leaned against the wooden door but she moved to the side to escape from him, somehow, but was stopped as his arm came up to the side of her head, trapping her in the small space held between their bodies.

Jieun turned to the left but his arm was already occupying that place as well and now, she had no where left to go as her own way out was to beg for forgiveness, but she still doesn't want to give up so soon.

Trying to swallow down her fright, she looked up at him once again, her eyes switching and flickering from his eye to the other as a small mumble came out from her lips "What do you want from me?"

"The thing that any other vampire would want, darling..." he whispered, his lips leaning down to her neck as his teeth grew sharper by the second.

As it grazed over her delicate, pale skin he heard her heartbeat racing, how the blood kept pumping through her veins and the smell of the iron-like red substance, the thing he craved most, her blood.

She started shivering but she couldn't let any words come out of her mouth, she was frozen in place. Her eyes shut as her tears poured down her cheeks, her sobs making their way out of her lips but how she tried to contain them in.

Jungkook stopped for a moment and stayed in the same position, instead of his teeth meeting her neck, he placed his lips against her skin and left a small peck, soon looking back into her eyes as he took her chin into his fingers.

"Don't cry, love." He said, not a single drop of care in his voice but as he studied her sparkling eyes, tear stained cheeks and her quivering bottom lip, he felt... Worry. Guilt. Shame. Things he didn't even know existed any longer in his body, but that didn't stop him.

"You don't want to do this, J-jungkook. Y-you don't. It's all written in your eyes and don't t-try to deny it. But if this is really who you are..." She stopped to catch her breath as she was blabbering and stumbling upon her words. "I-if this is who you really are then go ahead,

Bite me."

She said, still having the littlest of hope in him. Even though he was nothing but immature and disrespectful "asshole," she knew that he could go back. He could change, but to him, "change" was no longer an option. He was so deep in. that it was impossible to see where he started from. [A/N istg if anyone makes a joke on this, I will hunt you down and murder you. Jk ly. *squints eyes at you while slowly walking away*]

"You have too much high expectations of me, princess. Don't worry, it won't hurt one bit." Jungkook smirked to hide the new rush of emotions. But when you crave for something it's impossible to move onto something new until getting a taste from the thing you need most.

And right now, he needed her. He craved for her but he couldn't understand why. What was so special about her? He didn't know, but he wasn't going to wait to find out as he leaned down once again to her neck, his teeth hovering above the skin until it happened.

He stuck his teeth into her flesh, a small scream escaping her lips as her last tear dropped onto the floor from the pain.

•••

Hahahahaha... late update and a cliffhanger for my lovely little kookies. Don't worry, I'll update more often since exams are over!

Please vote, comment and share your thoughts! It really does motivate me to update more often!

Also, what Jungkook did in this chapter is he took advantage of Jieun without her consent and in no way do I support abuse, harassment, etc; but he isn't all bad because like every villain, he has a mission and a reason. So don't love or hate him yet because we don't know his story.

As an excuse, he is technically a vampire and maybe even more than that. He is evil and evil is the only thing he knows how to do. He is incapable of loving and most of the time feeling emotions, that's why Jieun is special, because she makes him feel like a human being and not an outcast in the human world.

•••