Chapter 50 - Olivia

Start from the beginning

It was a full room, with our hair and makeup team for both of us, Brad and his team, and Calvin and Angie but for once I'm not overwhelmed and anxious, might have been the pre-event magic time I got, I smirked to myself.

"Girl, I wanna blind a bitch with my highlighter, beat this face with highlighter," I gushed, looking at my left and right angle under the lighting.

"Liv, livestream during glam!?" Calvin asked, raising an eyebrow at me. "Fine..."

We get to the red carpet and I'm sent out first, followed by Mariah and Jamie, and lastly my lady.

"Olivia! How excited are you to be doing a second season of the show and your TV comeback being a complete success?"

"What do you know about this season? Are you afraid of any plot twists that may kill you off?"

"It must be really nice getting to work with Abby and the rest of the girls again!"

"Your performance in season one was absolutely fantastic! Are we going to get the same spit fire humor?"

"Abby and you get along so well but we could never tell on the show! You two are these two amazing little women overflowing with talent, is there any chance of a duet or a musical episode?"

"You have a birthday coming up so we got you a little something!"

"Your birthday is next week....blah blah blah"

"Any plans for your birthday?"

I answer every single question from every single press stop before finally getting backstage and getting mic'd for the panel. It's actually incredibly exhausting doing events like this because of how "on" I have to be, a smile has to be permanently glued to my face and I have to have a very chipper and charismatic disposition, which I normally do have but I also have a very natural resting bitch face.

"Kiss," I heard Abby request. "Please?"

I lean my left cheek over to her and from the corner of my eye I can see an eye roll, she didn't want my cheek. After I get a quick peck on my cheek I smile and kiss my girl quickly but softly on the lips, licking my own after and I get less of an eye roll and more of a teeth showing smile.

"Abby, your character is always the wildcard of the bunch, from the very, very brief description we've gotten this season your character has literally lost her mind. Literally!"

"Olivia, your character has sort of turned a new leaf, is this going to stick or are you going to end up slipping into your old ways?"

"Jamie, you're the mother hen of all these young ladies, is it more you teaching them or are you picking up a few things from these girls?"

We wrap the panel, laughing way more than we should have and not really having any answers to the questions but it was a ton of fun.

"Kiss," my turn.

Easily I get a kiss back from my girl and a quick ass grab to go with it!

I see Angie turn the corner with a very large bottle of tequila and a tray full of pre-poured shots, "Can I get everyone's attention, please?" I bellow so everyone quiets down.

"Thanks, some of you may already know but next week is my birthday and I wanted to celebrate with everyone...so, shots! I fucking insist!"

It takes a minute to pass around the tray of tequila shots and once we do, Jamie initiates "happy birthday" and all my friends sing to me while my girl holds closely on to me. Warming my heart.

"CHEERS!!!!" I take swallow the tequila and kiss my lady again.

A few of us decide to head back out on stage to take photos and sign autographs for fans that have stayed, I never take my eyes off my lady because of the incredible butterflies she always gives me. Just as we're about to walk back off stage and out to dinner the audience of fans serenade me with "happy birthday" once again and a few fans hand me and Angie bags and bags of gifts.