We ran out of the elevator to go to the fallen maiden

Jaune- What is this place?

Pyrrha- It's a type of vault.

Jaune- You've been here before? What would this school need to hide.

He stopped to the pods in front of him.

Jaune- What? Who?

Pyrrha- Jaune.

Ozpin- Pyrrha get to the pods!

She did as he said

Ozpin- Jaune, if you would like to help you can stand guard with (Y/n) here.

Both of us watch the entrance

Pyrrha- What do we do now?

Ozpin- We do nothing.

The pod opens

Ozpin- You miss Nikos have a choice to make.

She look back at the pod and back at Juane before she went in.

I see someone walking down the hall and shot an arrow that was aiming for the fallen maiden. I caught the arrow before it reached and snapped it. The woman spoke.

???- I'm surprised you are even alive after all this time.

(Y/n)- *Growls*

???- Even when you've been shot in the neck too many times.

Jaune- Shot?

???- Why don't you join me and I wil-

I shot her making her fly back.

(Y/n)'s mind

I've heard enough for today.

I dash towards her and she did the same.

Ozpin- There's no time! Pyrrha are you ready?

She nods

Ozpin- I...I need to hear you say it.

Pyrrha- Yes.

Ozpin- Thank you miss Nikos.

The pods starts transfer the fallen maiden's power to her. Pyrrha starts to scream in agony. Jaune turns back.

Jaune- Pyrrha!

He ran up to her

Ozpin- I'm so sorry.

I kept pushing her back for her not to get too close to the fallen maiden. She shot multiple arrows at me, I blocked them with the Bruteshot and leap at her she evaded. She assembled swords and began to swung them at me, I did the same. She kicked my Bruteshot out of my hands then jump over me and kicked the swords into my back, I kneel over before I recovered with the swords still in me and turn to see her shoot another arrow at the fallen maiden, it hit the maiden and I grab the bitch by the throat and slam her down and start punching her repeatedly with all my strength. She grabbed the swords through the front of my torso and stabbed me again and kick me back to a wall mounting me there and shooting multiple arrows at me. Ozpin and Jaune turn to see me hanging and struggling to get the swords out with arrows stuck in me. They look at the woman who standing there.

Juane- (Y/n)!

The powers from the maiden transfer to the woman. Jaune went attack her.

Ozpin- Stay back!

She shot him back

Pyrrha- Jaune!

I broke the swords to slip out and land on my knees and snap every arrow that was sticking out so they won't be way, I picked up the pieces of the swords and charge at her. I swung at her only for her to dodge half of my swings til I got a few cuts on her, she shot me back down the hall.

Pyrrha- (Y/n)!

She broke the pod to get out and grab her weapons ready to attack, but was stopped by Ozpin.

Ozpin- Take Jaune, (Y/n) and get out of here. Find Glynda, Ironwood, Bring them here right away, The tower can't fall!

Pyrrha- But, I can help.

Ozpin- You'll only get in the way.

Her and Jaune ran to go get (Y/n) who was standing back up and cracking his knuckles to go for another round, but got pulled by his arms to leave them there. They made it to the elevator and went in.

Pyrrha- Are you alright (Y/n)?

I nod

Jaune- I'm sorry (Y/n) I should have help you.

I took my scroll out to type.

(Y/n)- Don't worry about it just find Glynda and Ironwood I'll catch up with you two.

They nodded and when the elevator open they ran out leaving me behind. I got outside to see wreckage around me, I made my way through Beacon til I heard voice close to me that was coming from inside and I see a window. I look through the window to see Blake protecting Yang who was on the floor by some white fang who was wearing all black. He was about to swing his sword until I pick up a piece of rubble from the wreckage and throw it at him. He turn quickly to cut it in half only to see me coming at him and hitting him with a powerful punch that send him flying out the building.

Blake- (Y/n)?

I held my side due to the blood loss and pain that shot through my body before I chased after the guy.

Blake- (Y/n) wait!

I ran outside only to see him gone.

(Y/n)- *Growls*

I left to the evacuation when I got there I saw everyone there waiting.

Port- That's it, everybody on board. This is a mandatory evacuation!

Oobleck- A safe zone has been established in Vale please remain calm and listen to Atlas personnel!

I look to see where the others were and spotted them. I was about to go over to them, but I grabbed by one of Atlas soldiers.

Soldier- You need medical attention step in the airship and we'll attend to those wounds.

I shook my head

Qrow- Go with them (Y/n) I'll check on you when it's all over trust me they'll be fine.

I went with them. Once we were in the air Beacon end up turning bright that blinded me.

Timeskip

I woke up to find myself in a room that was filled with other people who were injured during the evacuation. I got up to see myself all wrapped up in bandages, I ripped them off of me to myself nearly healed.

(Y/n)'s mind

Perfect.

I went for the door to open only to see Qrow in front of me.

Qrow- Hello (Y/n) how you feeling?

I growled and nodded

Qrow- Good listen I need to ask you something.

I tilt my head

Qrow- My niece Ruby is probably gonna leave her home and I need someone to help me keep an eye on her.

I noticed that I was missing something so I look back to see my scroll on the bed and went over to grab it and typed

(Y/n)- Alright I'll help but I need to get something back from Beacon.

Qrow- You can't Beacon is filled with grimm and more keeps showing up there.

(Y/n)- I'm still going back and just text me when she leaves and I'll met you somewhere close to her.

Qrow- Alright but I warn you about going back there.

I nodded and left to Beacon.

End of chapter